1. Default Possible storm growth potion glitch?

I just tried to use my level up potion my mercedes to extend it, and the maple admin popped up and said "You can only use Storm Growth Potion once." and consumed my potion without levelling me up. Anyone else encounter this? Am I just a needle in the haystack or what, because I'm confused as pineapple here. <_<;

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

Happened to my paladin friend a couple hours ago.
    He used his potion so he could get to level 180, but when he used the potion, it disappeared from his inventory and didn't level him.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

He meant when trying to use it to level up a character, not extend it...

4. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

It didn't even give me the option to extend it or do ANYTHING, I double clicked it, the admin popped up and said her bull crap, and it disappeared. That was that.

5. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

It would go away regardless trying to use it or extend it.

6. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

God damn it Nexon figured out we were extending it
    My 2 are useless now D:

7. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

This happened to mine too, and I never extended it. Just tried using it today immediately after a level-up, it gave a notice & disappeared. I am mad.

8. Default

Same thing happened to me today, pretty lame of them to steal back a part of their compensation to us. I wasn't trying to extend it, I just wanted to use it after I had leveled up earlier today. Supermad.

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

am i the only one who used it today and it worked

10. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

I wish I found this thread earlier. I had two potions saved up for 198-200 and I used it at 198-199 and the second potion disappeared saying I can't use two of them. =/
    Last edited by Locked; 2012-02-03 at 11:12 PM. Reason: I don't feel like training anymore.

11. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

Yep just happened to me... no 175 tonight :(

12. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

Happened to me too.

Message was something along the lines of I could only use one potion per character.

13. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

The can't double storm potion thing was around since the other time where the servers crashed and we gained double hot time boxes in which the ones in Scania who used them got nothing and the ones who didn't use them got recompensated with another box + the original box. As for what I did, I used the storm potion before I was given another storm potion, and then waited until the next time they gave another potion to keep that around. You can't have 2 storm potions from near the same time, I tested it when I got 2 of those hot time boxes didn't work. However, the latest server crashing that gave us 10 free AP I could use as long as I didn't have any previous storm potions.

14. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

That happened to my guildmate last night. He hit 196 and was going to use for 197 since he only really bosses for levels, and it poofed on him without a level. I hope this issue is addressed soon >_>

15. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Same exact thing happened to me, and I was trying to get to 180 as well.

I think the reason might have been that I used a Storm Growth Potion in the past (thanks for telling us, Nexon!)

16. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

They do work for chars that haven't used them before...

Totally worth it to level my mule to 19!

17. Default Re: Possible storm growth potion glitch?

I wanted to save the pot, so I tried extending yesterday and the Maple Admin took it away as well. I knew I should've used it before the patch, but I was at 80% or so. Also, the option to extend or use it worked right before the patch, so Nexon is pretty sneaky.