1/ Isn't the droprate a bit TOO high?

2/ What have you got?

Mine:

- Lvl 80 PA
    - Lvl 80 Staff
    - Lvl 80 Claw
    - 25% 1hand ATT

In... 5 mins.

Okay, I'm up to 8 boxes in my USE inventory so I obviously won't have enough storage to open them as I grind for Maple Leaves... The weapons come pre-potentialed too, ridiculous.

EDIT: Just remembered it's 3x Drop.

2. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Where did you get/find them?

3. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

I got a knuckle and a 1h axe, just doing the Silent Crusades on a 11x char (most of the boxes from Kents)

4. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Remember it's 3x drop atm! If you take that into account, the drop rate is actually... still pretty generous, lol. I've gotten one of every weapon so far (three crossbows, two bows, several polearms)

In addition to the pink legend weapon scrolls, you can get 20% accessory stat scrolls, untradeable dews and milks (thnx nexon), and also Legend Maple Coins as well.

5. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Indeed still very generous without 3x, but not anywhere near glitch-suspicious.

6. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

I swear it's like forty boxes per hour at DGPs. I haven't tried elsewhere, moving to MDTs in a few minutes though. I like this event, might have to make a cannoneer to mule some of the better potentials I get...

7. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

i've opened about 400 boxes today. got so many weapons i had to start dropping them hahaha

3x drop + 2x drop till april 8th for me from that damn coupon + big spider familiar = HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

got lots of stuff
    25% 2h wep atts
    25% 1h wep atts
    25% 1h wep magic atts
    40% 2h wep att acct tradable
    40% accessory dex
    20% accessory dex
    and every weapon multiple times

8. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

I've been getting so many weapons >_>

A few 25% 2h/1h wep/matk
    20% 2h Wep for atk
    and Legend Maple Coins.

Must farm up as many coins as possible before 3x ends. 13 so far.

9. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Even in 3x, the drop rate was crazy. I did this in KMS on Demon Slayer, and they were dropping like flies. My cannoneer was full to the brim with Maple Weapons and still is.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

I had no idea these were dropping, they weren't mentioned in the patch notes. I'd better commence to killing.

How often do you guys get the Legend Maple Coins? I'm looking to getting the full set on multiple characters.. so

11. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Use the Legends Maple Tree item pots. Fill them up immediately with etc items (it takes ten) so they go to sleep, forget about closeness. Once they wake up, they have a high chance of giving you maple coins (1-2). You can do this on multiple characters at once.

12. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

I get coins every 1/10 in average.

13. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

For farming coins you're better off just planting 3 trees in your item pot every 30 minutes and exchanging maple leaves. The boxes are moreso for weapon scrolls and weapons themselves.

14. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

It's uncharacteristically generous of them. But i like it. The boxes give good rewards and the trees are so easy to grow. It makes a nice change.

15. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Don't forget that we're on x3 drop. If it wasn't for the server downtime we had, the boxes and leaves would be considerably more rare.

Either way, it's quite nice. Getting the full set isn't difficult, and you can make quite a bit of money off of the weapons in more than one way.

16. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

I give the weapons away if I don't have a character that can use them. I also scroll them until they boom.

Been getting coins with pot plants (1 - 3) and trading in leaves. I think I only need the Shoulder and Belt to complete the set.

17. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

how do you get those boxes

18. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Think it's kill monsters your level or 10 under you.

19. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

Good thing the weapons come out like flies. I can just fuse the ones with crap potential.

20. Default Re: Legends Maple Weapon Box

In KMS, the droprate wasn't bad at all. Probably took an hour or two for my KMS Demon Slayer to fill up the entire equip inventory with hidden pot Maple weapons.

Translate that to 3x Drop that we're having... and there you go. :P