1. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

Default Kinda fail patch for DS?

Is it just me or this patch is kinda fail for DS.
    1 Meta isn't fixed f4
    2 idk if its just me but the rabbits in silent crusade quest doesn't count to my progress (i cant finish first mission)
    3 No +5 stat / atk skill for us :[.

So am i the only one with those problems? lol (first 1 is obvious tho)

2. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

I have no idea on these, but for the level 80 quests the Mastema gives you:

- The Dark Alchemy quest, at the end when you retrieve the book, Maed's dialogue crashes the game
    - Mastema needs a Purple Liquid from Rurumo, but Rurumo's boss gate is gone due to Silent Crusade revamp
    Last edited by Plasmablaster; 2012-02-11 at 05:07 PM.

3. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

Yeah... #2 I'm really pissed there... stupid ass Boss gone, how the hell we supposed to find the boss now?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

Meta still isn't fixed? Looks like I'm maxing Concussion then...

5. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

I'm also curious about the demon slayers inability to get the 5atk 5 all stat alliance skill. Unless I'm going about it all wrong, this quest does not appear anywhere in my quest log or event lists. Anyone have some input on this?

6. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

I got it in about under 1 minute with that free Hyper tele rock. So it works. I don't know the criteria for it to appear though.

7. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

It should work on DS, Max posted a link somewhere with a guide/proof. Off the top of my head I think it was; You have to have done all the newbie quests (including with Surl) up to level 23-ish I believe. After that you may have to go talk to whatever NPC starts it all rather than having a convenient quest bubble.

8. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

Nah it appears on the side of your screen with all the other quests like that.

9. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

EDIT: Figured it out. It will appear once you've completed all of the low level resistance quests. Quest that appears is called "Outside World"
    Last edited by Venomous; 2012-02-03 at 10:49 PM.

10. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

After killing the rabbits, you have to go into the middle portal and kill the Red Spirit of Rock to finish the first SC quest.

11. Default Re: Kinda fail patch for DS?

There's no problem with the Will of alliance skill (aka the +5 att skill), you just need to finish a few quest related to Demon Slayers questline.

12. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I can confirm the Will of the Alliance Skill as well... The criteria for it is to complete all story quests related to your class up to lv75. I thought it was broken too since I did all of the quests in the "Job" tab, which is where the Demon Slayer specific quests appear -- you also need to complete all of the quests in the "Resistance" tab, since these are also technically story quests. As soon as I finished those, Claudine gave me the quest for the skill.

Spoiler

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado