Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

MY DS has the union skill, I got it instantly apparently.

2. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

I've completed every Evan storyline quest and I still get nothing.

3. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

It appears that for Battle mages, a portal is glitched.

How depressing for my battle Mage. :(

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

For my Mercedes, I did the "Advice" quest that was given from Neinheart which told me to talk to Cygnus which warped me to the Alliance map and gave me a medal and the skill.

5. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

Can't figure this out on my Battle Mage.
    Says to go to Serpent Path and find J, J is not in Serpent Path and as far as I can tell there are no hidden portals.

6. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

Same thing for me.

My Cannoneer got a quest for Muirhat, which led me to talking to Kyrin, Athena, then sent me to Ereve and I got it.

7. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

So has ANYONE figured out what's wrong with the evan side of alliance quests?

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

There's a hidden portal up at the top right of the map. It's marked by a red phone booth with one of those arrow key indicators; however, the portal doesn't seem to work right now.

9. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

I think Evans got the shaft for this one until further notice.
    I have no quests relating to the alliance and I've completed every Evan storyline quest.

10. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I am pretty sure Evans do not get this skill. Pre-BB Evans anyways or whenever they made the switch with the quest called Rage to the quest called Target of Rage. That's whats messing it up I believe.

11. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

Im trying to go back and do the quests for my Aran, but the Nexon site says I need to have finished "Neinheart's Gratitude", which was the quest that gave you Overswing in 3rd job, I think. Since you just get all your skills now without doing quests, Idk if its possible for me to complete it :/

As far as battle mages, Ive just started a new BaM and doing all the quests I can just to cover my bases. The nexon site says Resistance must be lvl 40 to do the skill quest, but the Resistance guide says 75. Which is right?

12. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

Neinhart's gratitude still exists as a quest. It just gives you power elixirs now instead of full swing. I completed it last night in order to get my willpower skill. You have to do some of the other storyline quests before you can do the gratitude quest.

13. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

Can you tell me which ones specifically, if you know? The quests im on right now are the ones you have to get the Red Moon Glove for the guy, and you have to go to Mu Lung.

Edit; Also, just hit lvl 40 on my BaM, and can confirm that the portal is bugged. I cant get in to talk to the guy, so no skill for BaMs :/

14. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

It states on the quest that we have to do the same thing as aran, and complete storyline quests. But I've done every evan story quest and I still don't get the event quest after cassandras prophecy.

15. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

Boo, was hoping for an "okay so THIS is what you need to do on Battle Mages" instead of a "yeah it's ****ed for now".
    Last edited by Daakun; 2012-02-04 at 06:42 PM. Reason: typo

16. Default Re: Willpower of Alliance Skill

TIP: As stupid as this sounds... it seems you need to be party leader in order to complete an early part of the quest chain where you talk to Muirhat and he sends you inside to kill some mobs...

I'm not sure if this is a bug or incompetence..

EDIT: Hmm, weird, just tried it on another character while not being party leader & it worked fine O_O... though I know it's not just me since a friend of mine has this issue too.. =/