Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

Not saying they do not deserve it but honestly I think the equips have been in the system way too long to condone anything as harsh as a perma-ban because i'm sure plenty of players have bought such items "for the lulz". Especially with them being only 30k ish now...

2. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

If they did that then they would also need to wipe all WS and all Shoe ATT scrolls and start fresh. In the end it wouldn't matter because once they appeared again the duping would continue and we'd be back at square one. There's just no point in them doing anything unless they make all scrolls untradable after they wipe the current ones.

3. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

You guys have pretty extremist solutions to problems don't you?

4. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

You call it extremist I call it needed.

5. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

What.
    You say the damnedest things.

Anywho, no one seems to be fazed by this in Gali, at least that I see.
    I'm busy figuring out who has them in my alliance so that I can laugh at them when they get deleted.
    EDIT:
    @above:
    Making all scrolls untradeable and wiping every scroll in existence seems pretty extreme to me. I mean, it ruins any tiny way that people can make money at earlygame and would lol the economy in the face. I can tell you that I'm perfectly legit and hunting for 9 Katara scrolls to scroll my weapon would be a) annoying beyond belief and b) not worth it at all, thereby promoting botters who farm scrolls, scroll equips, and sell them directly.
    All your idea does is eliminates a source of revenue for legits. Much like the "anti-botting" measures.

6. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

Can you believe some of the people that has lost some of these weapons has had the nerve to complain? Sending smegas telling sheet to Nexon...

It doesn't matter if they paid real money or got them for free, those weapons are illegal, a least have the decency to accept it.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

Make it 300+, as certain Empress weapons can get to 280-290+ legitimately through 12 enhances.

8. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

The exception being those empress equips otherwise you miss the 255 ST's floating around.

To be fair lets make it 13 because their might be that guy who does a go big or go home type of thing and pass a 13th one on whatever it is.

9. Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

estaff5-8 can go over 300 I thought?

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Not sure why you guys are saying "all items with 300+ deleted" over "items of this name with XXX+ deleted".

That's a lot less time processing all the information achieving the same result.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Nexon deleting enhance hacked weapons?

You can't stop hacking without stopping legitimate play as well.
    Personally I'm not aiming to prevent 27att shoes from ever being made again. What I do want is for the people who create them to have to keep them very hush-hush.
    For this, Nexon needs something much more difficult than "untradeable" flags. They need to pay attention to the game.
    As soon as one 27att shoe (or any other item that is beyond improbable to create legitimately) is item-smega'ed, or posted in MTS, they should all be hunted down and deleted, and their owners banned.
    I'd go further and say that as soon as they appear for sale on "certain sites", this should happen.

We don't want to get to the point where every "legit" and his sister is buying these abominations because "everyone has one" and "Nexon won't do a thing." We want everyone knowing that Nexon will do things, harsh things. We want people knowing better than to have anything to do with hacked items.

Of course the better solution is to change the database to make duping impossible, but that requires Nexon Korea to consider this a priority over new OP classes, which apparently they don't. They expect Nexon America to police their own game.