1. Default Best Recorder For Maple?

Yeah, what the title says.
    I've been on the search for a good recorder for Maple..and I don't get how people on YouTube get theirs' to be so high quality. I have the licensed version of Fraps, and the quality looks iffy in comparison to what I see on YouTube, EVEN TO THE PANDORA COPIED VIDEOS TOO. >:

Any advice?

Thanks in advance. c:

2. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

What do you mean "iffy" quality? You mean when you finished recording, the video comes out fuzzy and blurry? Fraps works best when you checked "Full-size".

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

You have to compress the raw footage. Quality depends on the codec you use to compress.

4. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

Compress it as in.. ? o:
    I get what you mean but I'm confused as the same time. :c

5. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

You don't upload videos straight from Fraps recording lol. You have to render it and such to get the quality you've seen on YouTube.

6. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

If the footage you're recording with fraps is bad, no amount of encoding in the world can make it better.

7. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

I never even said that I upload it straight from Fraps..I'm talking about the raw material itself. <_<
    I'm just wondering what's the best optimization for best turn out..but I guess I should be fine and check through my Fraps settings.

8. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

Fraps literally has only two settings. Full-size and half-size.

9. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

Oh. It's settled I guess.
    Thanks~

10. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

I render my videos into WMV11 and at 30fps 1280x720 resolution with Sony Vegas Platinum 9.

They don't look PERFECT, but they look pretty okay.

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I use Bandicam(free version) at 60 fps, upload them directly to YouTube, and they come out in 1020p.

12. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

They look as good as you are gonna get them so dunno what this guys on about I render the same way (most of the time)

Check it

Mind you youtube changes embedded into 360p so change it to 720p.

13. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

If you have fraps installed in an SSD and maple in another disk the frame rate of the recording improve at the point that it almost don't affect the game fps while recording, and I'm pretty sure that most of the fluid gameplays you see on youtube are done using this method.

14. Default Re: Best Recorder For Maple?

Huh..sounds intriguing. I hope this actually works. It won't hurt to give it a try. n_n