1. Default Do you reveal all unidentified items?

Do you tend to take a magnifying glass to all unrevealed potential items? I've been NPC-ing most of mine, but now I wonder if that's a good idea. An item with decent rare potential won't sell for more than 5 mil, from what I see (I'm in Khaini). Of course, the exception is if it's a rare drop to begin with. Or, do you think it is better to sell the unrevealed potential item for a couple mil? I'm just looking for some good advice on whether or not I should be wasting magnifying glasses on every unrevealed drop I get. If anyone can give me some justification on why I should or should not reveal everything, it would be much appreciated. :)

Also, on a side note, is it possible to get unique on reveal?

2. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

A single valuable potential (say, 6+%str on a warrior top/bottom) is worth several times more than hundreds of magnifying glasses wasted on revealing bad potentials. Definitely worthwhile.

3. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

Yes, I revealed everything. Paid off once from a monster drop, which resulted in a three lined unique cape.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

Why waste the precious insight?!

5. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

Okay. ._. Seems like the consensus is reveal. Thanks guys!

6. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

I reveal everything except the VSS I get from Grandpa.

Also yes, you can get Unique on first reveal.

7. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

use premium on ERRYTHING
    +10 insight

8. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

Always. Even if it's a level 10 item.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

THIS.

10. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

I reveal every equip I looted. And out of those, I managed to get a Lvl 90 3% dex bowman overall for my Marksman, a 3% str helmet for my Aran and an epic Lvl 75 cape which I cubed later to receive 6% str.

You can sell unrevealed equips if you want to at least make some safe mesos, but I would reveal everything in high hopes of getting better pot equips to sell for higher prices.

Yes, but you got to be VERY lucky. I mean, it's hard enough to find a hidden potential equip outta like 10 to 15 equips you've looted from training, finding a UNIQUE Lvl 71+ equip one would be a gold mine.

11. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

I do this. But er... it doesn't go over the daily limit. So if you already do your mining everyday then all you're saving is like 10 seconds of mining.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I'm an alchemist so this is my only source of Insight (other than PQs that give it).

13. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I made my dragonic machlear when it came around and dragonic lapis hammer not too long ago. Still haven't revealed it's potential. No point.
    I do reveal useless lv 90/100 stuff, though.

14. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

To date, since potential was added to the game, I've only revealed 1 unique and about 10-12 epic items from drops. It's not common (1 in 100 for epic? 1 in 200? I dunno), but it's nice when it happens.

15. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

Monster PQ- 100% of all equip drops are hidden potential. I took my DS (buff-mule)there with a spider familiar and I came out with all equip slots filled with gear. 'Nuf said. And yes, 95% of it is going to be useless 2 or 3 liners to NPC. The other 4% are 3-line decent stats that you can sell for a bit and 1% is epic+ with 3 useable lines. Well worth the cost of glasses.

16. Default Re: Do you reveal all unidentified items?

I reveal everything. and if it's crap, i usually head on over to ch 1 profession area (i forget what it's called) and look for some one with an extractor XD