Thread: [Notice] Connectivity Issues

1. Default Connectivity Issues

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00Da8

2. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Yes, yes Nexon, but when will you patch?

3. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Separate from the connectivity issues that are affecting everyone?

4. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Blame it on your ISP, that's right Nexon.
    Do they really think that we're this stupid?

5. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Well, you continue to play their game and potentially give them money... so it's not a hard assumption to make.

6. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

so much win with this post eos

7. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Come now, it was not especially funny, nor was it unexpected.

I did not even interpret this post as blaming ISP for the past problems.

8. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

It was, however, particularly accurate.

9. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Connectivity Issues

^this.

You essentially have two options: 1) Stop playing the game and allow yourself to ream out Nexon for their idiocy, or 2) Continue playing the game but give up your right to complain to Nexon about their approach to fixing things in their game(s).

The only time you can be allowed to play the game AND rant about Nexon is when it's a clear trollpost to mock the ignorant masses that play the game(s) and spew the same garbage on their forums over and over.

10. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

As a customer you always have the right to complain about the quality of the product or service you're receiving.

You're just an idiot if you expect it to any good in a case like Nexon's, where their own stated policy is "If you need customer support you will need to work with the CSRs through the ticketing system found at www.nexon.net" which is a virtual death sentence to most issues.

11. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Sure it was, but so is the statement that Earth is round. You don't see many "that statement is made of win" comments regarding that.

12. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

it is funny. nexon think if their players are stupid? well if i was a nexon gm i would think that lol.

nexon: oh sorry you got hacked here 5k maple point for you

player: omg nexon replied to my ticket im happy here nexon $100 dollar for you.

nexon: mission accomplished.

nexon: we are sorry our server was offline 90% of the time last week, we will give 2x exp to everyone this weekend.

players: omg i love you nexon 2x please

1 week later, no one remember what happened.

nexon is pro on brainwashing.

13. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

It's all in the timing/delivery.

Even the most obvious fact can be amusing via observational humor.

14. Neon Atom Gay Male
    New_Jersey

This is Nexon though, we give up our rights the second we sign the ToS lol...slaves to money making for a company for lyfe!

15. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

A ToS is just a statement of how the company wants things to work, not a reflection of how they're legally obligated to.

16. Neon Atom Gay Male
    New_Jersey

I'm aware we don't ACTUALLY give up our rights I was just trying to point out that I don't understand why people constantly complain about the same thing yet they still continue to play the game aka agreeing with your original post.

It's obviously too early in the morning for me to properly respond...I'll come back when I'm fully awake.

17. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

They love the product, hate the service provider. That's really an easy enough situation to get into.
    I love having broadband, hate my ISP. I hate them most when they do things that make the product unusable or unavailable to me, or work in a manner different than intended. That's no different than what Maplers do, and like me, they don't have any other option in their area for getting the product the want except through the service provider that's awful.

That's one reason private servers are so tempting - You can have the product with out the Nexon, but you get a whole lot more risks and a whole different set of issues.

18. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

Wow.
    Just found this.
    Given that I don't play GMS anymore, no... not really.

19. Default Re: Connectivity Issues

+1 like.