IGN: Vilandria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 142
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Edge
    Alliance: reddit
    usa

Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

I feel you. I've been sitting on $20 from Christmas money and I was planning on stopping by CVS and getting some NX - I've only ever bought NX once, and it took me 4 or 5 years of playing maple to finally cave in - but I'm having a hard time justifying it if half of my 90 days are going to be spent on USC and crashing all the time.

2. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

anyone in game know if the legends job advancement events are still going on?

i got to 70 just before midnight pst and got the exp potion.

anyway the legends trophy picture is still showing at the left, so Im thinking maybe the events may still be going on. I keep crashing before i can job advance - anyone know if that event where you get a coin for advancing is still on?

3. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Ugh pineapple this constant instability, I'm going to bed. Can't even use a 2x card without 20 interruptions, jesus....

4. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

sigh uber laggy and I was hoping to get some rings done tonight...

dced way too many times to even try anymore

5. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

I would really like to know as well. My cannoneer is just a few levels from 70 and I want to get her to 70 before the server check and try and get the potion, but what should have taken only an hour is now dragging on forever. I don't know if it's worth it, especially since technically the event ended at midnight so I don't even know if I'll get the exp pot. :/ Anyone know?

6. Neutron
    usa

its already past midnight in gms so... if you are still trying for potion good luck i don't think you will be getting it.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

*sigh* was hoping to get some rings done before midnight, and maybe even open shop on one comp, but... It's taking me a dozen tries to get past the "firewall or server check" error, and then I dc after 5 minutes.

8. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Answering this - yes its still going on. After loggin in several times i finally did my advancement and got the three coins

So would it be better to get an Iron heart recipe or a chair?
    EDIT - I went with the chair lol

Well I finished the potion before midnight, jesters almost empty due to crashings.

the event where you get coins for doing job advance is still going on, as id did it just then. Anyway see if the guage is still there on the right side of the screen. if it is it still might be running. I say might - of course since I'm not sure. but the fact that other events are still running gives hope. eg the trophy logo is still on the side.

anyway jesters is probably empty now.

9. Proton Gay Male
    IGN: Vilandria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 142
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Edge
    Alliance: reddit
    usa

I think the event is still technically going on until the update today, but the last few times I was able to log in (for a whopping 2 minutes before another crash), the glitched teleport rock event wasn't popping up anymore, so ... idk.

10. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Every Legend quest expired after midnight server time, only thing left is the legend thropy UI and the store

11. Cash7 Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

aach! I can't even get in game!

I crashed just after I clicked buy the chair. I can't even get in to see if I bought the chair with my last 3 coins.

That teleport rock event stopped about halfway through the day. it was still on on the 31st just past midnight but not toward the latter half of the day.

anyway i had to go to cash shop to get the compo tele rock, crashed several times going in and out of cash shop. aargh! so lame!!! (how can they let their cash shop cause a dc?)

Anyway I'll keep trying to see if i actually got the chair lolol, still not that late where i live

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Can't even log in. I just want to get the Future Ereve cards before they become pre-nerf status again

As for the "Channel Down" debate. I was on CH19 Khaini for 4 hours and it was "Down" for 2 of those hours, and I was still online and perfectly normal throughout the entire duration. Can't say the same for some of my party members as they kept DCing every 30min.

13. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Couldn't even log in 3 hours ago, still can't log in now. I guess I'm just going to lose an entire day of ring upgrades. Unless they magically fix the connection issues while applying the update *and* manage to end on time.

14. Neutron
    usa

screw this I'm gonna go sleep!
    they should have started the patch at midnight if everything was just going to crash!