IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

God dammit Maple. I just want my level 10 ring! Stop crashing me when I'm 10-15min away!
    Too tired for this pomegranate, going to attempt to leave my game up overnight...

2. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

And boom goes the dynamite.

3. Proton Gay Male
    IGN: Vilandria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 142
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Edge
    Alliance: reddit
    usa

Finally got my third Legendary character to 70.

I'm happy.

*passes out*

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

my main now has officially leveled his ring perfectly, didn't miss a single day, even with all the crashes/rollbacks and whatnot.

5. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Is anyone able to access the game at the moment? The server status seems fine but it doesn't seem to be working :\ I just bought a 2x card as well.....

6. Proton Gay Male
    IGN: Nordici / Conhur
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Paladin/Kaiser
    Guild: Virtual / Prelude
    New_York

Nah, I can't access it. Good job nexon, I was going to upgrade my ring before I headed off to school. T_______T

7. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

It's getting ridiculous now. Between the 24+ hours of maintenance they have done they could have installed entirely new servers. How can it be that hard to fix and issue. At my workplace at least, someone would have been fired to failing to fix the problem that slowly. But whatever. I'll just waste my 2x card and go play LoL or something :\

8. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

What is annoying me for the past week I have been trying to sell my shadowers top to fund my merc.. And i put it in store every night to take offers and every morning! .. My maple is crashed, DCed or theres a uSC

This is getting dumb now. No one should buy nx until this is ressolved.. I know i'm not!

9. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

What is annoying me for the past week I have been trying to sell my shadowers top to fund my merc.. And i put it in store every night to take offers and every morning! .. My maple is crashed, DCed or theres a uSC

This is getting dumb now. No one should buy nx until this is ressolved.. I know i'm not!

10. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

The servers were mostly okay when I disappeared at 7pm PST. How long have they been acting up like this? So many crashed channels. =_=

11. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Phew just finished last ring! Didn't even notice the crashing til i checked here.. pineapple lol ch8 deme!(ch i was on ) i only just made it LOL

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Done 6/13 rounds of rings. Not too bad, I suppose. Wonder whether I'll be able to get another one in before crashing becomes intolerable.
    Also, everyone, remember to use up your Legend Coins, ASAP.

13. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

I somehow almost manage to finish my 21 ringssss yay

I have to say this is the worst time to play ms, bunch of crashing, duping, acc hekking, glitches

I might take a few months break ;s

@ShinkuDragon
    did your ring become tradable or you have to wait till the last day for that

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

I'm not Shinku but my rings also became level 10 so I can reply: they're untradeable.
    If you talk to Gaga again he tells you to come back on 1/31 to make your ring tradeable...

15. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I'm not to sure I can trust the server status page it says Khaini chnl 5 is down yet im still on...in chnl 5

16. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

Will see what he says tomorrow. If he gives me an upgrade on chars with lv.10 rings then I'll be forced to play at least one for an hour a day until it upgrades to tradeable, just to make sure I don't miss whatever day they set it to.

Hoping he'll say "your ring is maxed, come back later" until the day you can get them tradeable. That way it'd just be 5 minutes a day to take care of it.

17. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

The server status page updates once every 3 minutes.

That being said, something up here. No lag whatsoever, no collection of rage posts about how they're being forcefully disconnected, and yet the server status page was saying earlier that servers were going down left and right.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

People have become resigned to random crashes?

19. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

You see the thing is I was in chnl 5 for like 40+min when I made that post which makes things even weirder

20. Default Re: GMS Server Status Discussion

A quick scan of the servers at the server selection screen shows no channels with significantly fewer players than what is normal for that server despite the server stat screen showing crashes. Not what I'd expect.