Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Default

A second round incoming...right as I was Escaping. Sorry prisoners, may Ani treat you gently.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

This is actually the 3rd round. 2nd round happened a couple min after the servers went back to normal.

3. Default

:( i was just whispering someone to see if the bloody shoe theyd just gacha'd is for sale

fu nexon fix the damn servers

5. Default

Joy. Found another scenario the emergency script didn't support and added in recovery steps for it.

Eventually we'll run out of things that can go wrong

6. Default

Hmm, what time zone is the GMS server status based on? PST? currently displaying everything as green (with like one yellow channel in Yellonde), but I'm getting an unable to connect to MS servers error when trying to open the game. Also, did sp.net just come back up from some downtime?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Who are you and what have you done with Eos ?

8. Default

Strange, status is pure green and my internet seems normal, but I get nothing but 'We are unable to connect to the logion server..' messages.

9. Default

this. I haven't been able to get on for like 4hrs site and game.
    Also yay SP back ;D

10. Default

I get right in. Sitting in Mardia's FM now.

11. Default

o.o that's weird, I'm getting server check messages too. Did you use the website or gamelauncher? If it makes any difference.

I'm unable to get on the website too, just checked. 'Oops! Google Chrome could not find this webpage.'
    Last edited by Mazz; 2011-11-12 at 07:52 AM. Reason: additional info

13. Default

I only use the game launcher. You might want to try an ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew to verify your connection isn't wonky.
    Could also be something in the path between your ISP and the destination, but for all I can see and tell they're up and running on all games.

14. Default

Hmmm.. most of the ones complaining are outside of U.S. DOn't know about Happylight.
    New IP block?

Can't even load www.nexon.net

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No problem here either, and I'm in Israel. Been logging on and off for the past few hours, last time just 10 minutes ago.

17. Default

Couldn't get on either, but after turning on Hotspot Shield, I can load both the website and the game. Hmm =[

18. Default

Tried /ipconfig release and renew, rebooted and still can't get on. Can't load nexon.net or maplestory.nexon.net either...

19. Default

Just tried both that and rebooting router. Still cant get on site/game. and it isn't my internet since I been playing XBL an hour or so problem free.

20. Default

How do you accidentaly block off almost everything? Even countries within the service area...