Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

There's login issues? I got on fine O.o

2. Default

was literally just about to HT. 5mins later and i would have dced in cave
    Perhaps eSC because of the EEs disappearing on some items. (i think bc of world xfer)

4. Default

Most people couldn't log on specific characters on their account.

5. Default

Ah. That's why a friend was saying people who xfer'd those EE hacked weapons were super lucky

6. Default

inb4 removal of world transfers. again.

7. Default

It is pretty damn epic that they never learn from their past mistakes...

8. Default

I think it only happened to the items that were equipped.

OT: The same log in issues happened last server check and apparently in tespia. I was unable to log in my main character after the last server check for a little while(not sure on time because sc ended at 4 am est and I fell asleep, when I woke up I was able to log into my main.) When I was finally able to log into my main character I had noticed that I was missing some familiars that I had recently gotten and that my quests that I had done the previous day had been rolled back. Its odd because not all my quests that I had completed were rolled back. The legendary event (gagas quest string) was rolled back and I had also completed ToT quests the day before the server check.For some reason only 1 of my ToT quests had been rolled back (I think it was RoO2). I noticed that my ToT quests had been rolled back because I couldnt go any further than that map. I completed that ToT quest again and then was able to access all the ToT maps without doing any other RoO quests again.

9. Default

Nice, BP Spills Coffee.

10. Default

Wait? People got world transfered during the SC today?

I didn't go anywhere =(

11. Default

Some items that were world transferred lost their enhancement count as well as potentials (not all of them). These items were MTSable. I didn't take a screenshot but someone else did and posted on Basil. Almost certain the server is down to address this screw-up.

Curious to see how Nexon's going to address the situation but regardless, I'm sure a few items will somehow slip through their "solution" and we'll be seeing much higher attack Cravens and Stonetooths.

12. Default

Looking at which one of them spilled the coffee >_>

13. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Rollback? lol

14. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Inb4 755 att 12 EE stonetooths.

15. Default

well i guess this forces nexons hand in terms of doing something about these weapons(hopefully)

16. Default

=) this is now interesting lol.

I want to see what happens. I'm guessing just a roll back?

17. Default

They should just delete any weapons with over 300 weapon attack, get it over with. It's not a real solution, but maybe it'll piss off a ton of hackers at the least.

18. Default

What about a 200 attack craven?
    A 296 attack weapon?
    They're exempt?
    Deleting the weapon and/or hellbanning anyone with a weapon over the 255 (?) limit is a viable solution.
    Punishes the hackers and the people who buy off hackers.
    Also, all 27att VSS with a certain nametag.

19. Default

There are legitimate weapons over 255 attack.

Nexon should've taken care of the problem while patching the no boom hack. Would have been so much easier.