Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CWKPQ!

1. Default CWKPQ!

It's getting back in tomorrow, who else is excited?

Even if we have grown super strong, I missed the fun JQ's and the great gifts.

2. Default Re: CWKPQ!

No.

3. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Be nice to have a better pendant than my Deputy Star finally I guess lol. Hope it's not as annoying to get the amount of people needed to run again..

4. Default Re: CWKPQ!

I hoped that when they put that thing back in the game people would shut up about it, seems they didn't.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: CWKPQ!

shame the cape is outclassed by empress and duped variants of it ._. i always wanted one, not anymore.

6. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Yea, with those 19 Att BFCs everywhere, cape is kinda underwhelming.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What. Are. You. Smoking.

8. Default Re: CWKPQ!

inb4 Nexon doesn't actually fix CWKPQ.

I'm calling it now.

9. Default Re: CWKPQ!

inb4 Mercedes and DS can't CWKPQ.

The cape is still good. Any lvl 140 cape other than thief is rare as heck, and BFC has 4 att base so its easier to chaos for att.

The pendant on the other hand, isnt that good anymore since it can't be chaosed or potted.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-02-01 at 09:57 AM.

10. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Windia.
    19 att BFCs are like 3.5b

11. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

thats not everywhere

12. Default Re: CWKPQ!

"CWKPQ isn't that good?" Sure, probably for teenagers who only care about Min/Maxing EVERYTHING to do 999,999 damage x 6 or uninstall...

Some of us adults actually like to have fun, and grab some nice yummy ssiws cheese while we're at it.
    Besides this will be a great break from my League of Legends grinding (which is now my primary main game, until I decide whether to make this or Starcraft 2 my main game).

13. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Are you calling me a child because of my opinion?
    Quite interesting.

CWKPQ without any changes to accommodate the new equipment and the such is really boring, much like Zakum or any of bosses. Maple needs something that actually needs full participation and cooperation with other people to get a goal. It's lacking, really.

14. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Play with random strangers. It's fun to see how a group of people who don't know each other will work together to accomplish a certain goal. Also, I don't see how any bosses or CWKPQ are boring unless you're max level or in a guild full of high-leveled players who aim to sell boss drops or something. And CWKPQ and Guild PQ both require full participation and cooperation with people; I don't see how you can call them boring.

15. Default Re: CWKPQ!

DPS is a poor reason to band together, I much prefer advanced tasks like in GQ. That said, the bosses in CWKPQ really do lack HP and power. I could solo them all in mere minutes, unlike when it came out. A powered up Red Nirg would kill thieves and archers when they got to close and Rellik was really mean with his 1/1 and poison.

16. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

You take too much pride in your adulthood.

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oh crap, rellik is gonna have my ass now.
    and i had forgotten about gelts, this will be fun...

18. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Why don't we wait to see what actually happens before you start bragging about soloing?
    I'm going to laugh if the bosses start dispelling and hitting for 15k and spamming stun faster than Griffey spams dispel, while you try to show off your super elite damage...

So just wait until the servers are up, mkay?

Sigh this game has completely changed for the worst...but hey...maple has ALWAYS been about egos and power, within your circle of friends and merchants...bah, back to playing chess until league of legends is back up...oh wait, forgot about Battlefield 3...and OFC....LoL is patching too....

Done with this thread...it's the internet, after all..(of course some one will try to flame me....time for an Ace with Karthus...)

19. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Ignorant man, we already know they will go unchanged because we have a little something called extractions on this site.
    Being able to solo bosses fast is a good measurement on if the bosses are too easy or not, it was not some braggart attempt. If you don't want to spend money in the game on stuff like potential, that is up to you, but it hardly makes all the rest of us elitistic simply because we have fun cubing. People often ask me to climb down from my high horses when it comes to being legit, but you sir, have a horse higher than mine.