Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CWKPQ!

1. Default Re: CWKPQ!

That sounds about right. Since the warrior count was accurate including DS's as well.

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: CWKPQ!

My alliance member went in with a Bucc, Cannoneer, and DS the first round. On the second run, the DS left, so they only had two Pirates, but they still got in

3. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Two is the requirement though.

4. Default Re: CWKPQ!

It seems like they nerfed bonus only got one chair in 2 runs when getting 2+ in a run was common
    and the drops from the box are so few its stupid, they may have killed their best pq....

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

...Someone on my run got two chairs. Luck is luck.

6. Default Re: CWKPQ!

This. I have done the PQ maybe 10 times and I've never even seen a chair drop.

7. Default Re: CWKPQ!

It is regardless worthless both for entertainment and profit purposes as it currently is in fact.
    Needs to be fixed? Sure, I agree. What does that have to say about its present state of adequacy? Quite telling in my opinion.

What exactly is the point of the PQ? Gather 10 people of different classes together to hit Sigils? On time?

8. Default Re: CWKPQ!

I've done cwkpq hundreds of times and usually on average 1-2 seals per bonus as a whole is average
    but 1 chair in two pqs along with the boxes all containing 3 items max, something is up with bonus...

9. Default Re: CWKPQ!

And I love how regardless of the reason for someone having better gear, there are situations where it means substantially less than their ability to play with others, which seems to be a sticking point for many of the same people.

What content in this game is useful for profit purposes? Everything of value comes more easily from hacking or NX. Even if YOU dont do those things, someone else does and the market is no longer profitable. And for that matter, CWKPQ at least has a small chance of ele wand or blackfist, things which haven't been reduced to cost in market value.

CWKPQ is entertaining for those of us with friends, in fact.

Its present state represents a time when MS as a whole was a lot more balanced. "Adequacy" in a game where every class has been given nuclear weapons is a terrible way to look at it. CWKPQ isn't what's been broken from a balance perspective, the rest of MS is.

Having varied tasks sure beats kill it till it dies, like most other pqs.

People being unable to CWKPQ due to hassle or not being able to muster people to a run is the limiting factor to access. For bosses, the limiting factor used to be damage, or not having the correct support or sed defense. Now that all classes are broken everythings that's no longer the case, no boss is beyond being easily attainable for any reason besides Nexon-induced glitch - and for that matter is probably soloable. CWKPQ may be the last content with an actual bar to entry, which in turn keeps its rewards halfway valuable.

And I find that hysterical.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

My bad; I misread his post. I thought he said the PQ said they required 3 Pirates. Blech.

On another note, went on two 5-man runs today, 'twas fun. Three minutes for all the bosses, what a joke.

11. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Point being? The rest of the content being equally worthless does not add any more value to CWKPQ. If you have a choice between something easily accessible but worthless and something demanding but equally worthless, which would be a lesser evil?
    And for the record, at this point, you have more chances at making money from 25% perfect scrolling Lvl 80 Maple Weapons than even getting in CWKPQ.

Again, point being? Whatever has changed is beside the problem when the current issue is that CWKPQ does not have any value in its current setting. Unless you take "CWKPQ is not that good" as a direct criticism towards CWKPQ in and of itself, then okay, cool story.

Perhaps your idea of fun differs from mine and the rest of the world and mine likewise. However, what I'm offering is an example from the past, Guild PQ. Bar to entry - check, group activity - check, mild challenge - check, worthless rewards - check, out grown by community - check.
    I'm sure there's a difference between these two PQs that would lead to CWKPQ's glorious triumph, but I doubt you have mentioned it.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

No, we don't.