Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: CWKPQ!

pre-bb era... yellonde had alot of ht kills messages per day

2. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Yea, well I should not say held, because khaini never did have much trouble with the squads in the early days, not much DC hacking or such, but the hackers did down it at a regular basis before normal players.

3. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Broa started to have problem with hackers holding HT like 6-7 months after the first legit kill. I remember only a few group could kill it legitly, and we only started to have lot of trouble when mike transfered to broa.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Meh, CWKPQ is cool and all, but since they didn't really do anything except unglitch it, it's not that exciting imo. Gives us another option of stuff to do, but I'm more excited for future ereve getting fixed and the addition of Akyrum.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

CWKPQ is exciting to me at the social level. Before it disappeared, our alliance used to do daily runs, so pretty much nobody had to go without a decent pendant. Usually it was even possible to come along for a reloot. I'd really like to be able to do that again, at least until HT gets instanced and hopefully unglitched, and we can equip the entire alliance with HTPs.
    (Although, we do have quite a few people who can't afford to cube an HTP to 6% mainstat or higher, so they would be better off sticking with the MoN).

As for Akyrum, I am waiting to see what channels he's on. Kradia doesn't even have Empress yet, so I'm not holding my breath for Akyrum.

6. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Well played Nexon, I tip my hat to you. This is could turn out to be one of the better TROLL materials in awhile. I will now have to spend the next days( or whenever you get the game stable enough to implement the patch) saying,"NO, CWK isnt open... blah blah blah". Which for those who know me I will really be saying, " No No CWK is open, you just have to go to Omega Sector and talk to Spindle to start the PQ"

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

The sad thing is it's true. >_> People are too stupid to check the site, much less forums.

Lol'd.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

there's a cab down there now ._. with some luck they won't see it though.

9. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Yes that took a lot of fun out of my Omega Sector trolling. I have been sending people to Omega Sector for years for everything from "the npc that sells VIP weapons" to "60% shoe att scrolls that drop from Mateons" and anything else that might have been readily found using Google but the people were too lazy to search.

10. Default Re: CWKPQ!

lmao, genius. Omega Sector has to be one of the worst areas in the entire god damn game.

11. Default Re: CWKPQ!

I contend that telling them that Extra B's drop those things is your new solution.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Either that or Advanced Knight Es

13. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Really?
    DAMN.
    Oh, tell them they should get the item to start the quest from Donald.
    @CrazyForDex: those never d/c'd me lol.

14. Default Re: CWKPQ!

We shouldn't be surprised if something goes wrong in the PQ that's beyond the player's control, so it might be wise (or not) to wait for other people to trip over any bugs and glitches first before going. We're going to have to wait to see what gets changed in the PQ, for at least the mechanics of it. If the bonus stage is the same as last time, then we can expect a more deflation on certain books.

I'm also thinking there's no reason to keep less than one MoN in possession. Since they aren't even one-of-a-kind, you can keep hoarding and fusing them in attempt to get a good 12 att one.

15. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Or extract them to get Superiors and Philosopher's Stones, once you get a 12.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Omega sector is an amazing place, If only for 1 training map

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

They're just hard to kill.

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm going to tell people they need to get 5 nature extract or whatever the name of that item was.

that way they can do my mining for not googling.

<jorge, se que estas viendo esto >

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

^That is what I meant.