Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: CWKPQ!

1. Extractions say otherwise about the CWKPQ Bosses
    2. Your post is very ironic considering you're no better with your own ego.
    3. I'd hate to be the guy on your LoL team.

For "supposedly" being a "40 year old", you sure do have the mind of a spoiled child.

2. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Before getting CWKPQ back we better get the game back

3. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Well here's hoping the term "Part I" will actually mean something in the future (and not just "we fixed it!").

Maybe "Part II" will bring something new other than "adding new classes".

I'm not sure if they changed the PQ at all but seeing as how the bosses are unchanged, it'll mostly be for farming up MoNs and BFCs... both of which are outclassed :/.

4. Default Re: CWKPQ!

maple had a little challenge before cubes, when nexon released cubes, the game "died".

I still remember when we needed 30 people to kill zakum :(

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

maybe, maybe not

6. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Is it possible for a different CWKPQ?
    Or will it be the same PQ?

7. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Look at the extractions. No monsters changed in there, and no maps either. I'll go ahead and say no change.

8. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Everything will be the same except new new classes can CWKPQ while the other classes mentioned in the update notes (Arans, Evans, Resistances) can't do the PQ yet (or at least banned from activating sigils or whatever, the update notes weren't specific whether or not they can at least enter).

9. Default Re: CWKPQ!

I like cwkpq because it gives everyone a decent baseline pendant which bridges the gap between those who play without NX and those who are able to cube or afford cubed gear. It gives more truth to calling Maple free-to-play.

10. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Zakum Helmets used to be this until they became SoKable <_<.

Inb4 PSoKable potential-able Chaos MoNs.

11. Default Re: CWKPQ!

As you get older, you really do see that there is a massive difference between 40 and 20, assuming that you actually mature along the way...

12. Default Re: CWKPQ!

inb4 dumbed down version and no bonus cause everything else is now from gach or some more expensive version of gach that involves hunting for etc items to open a box from the cash shop.

whoo

13. Default Re: CWKPQ!

This game will suck until they implement a new boss that's not totally glitched and doesn't allow only hackers to kill. Much like when HT first came out.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

CWKPQ was originally none of those things.

HT was held by hackers originally so it wasn't that great.

15. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Time to get my remaining chairless alts a White Seal, restock on dem Cheeses and possibly grab a free Blackfist Cloak for my attack classes. Emphasis on *free*, the existence of "better" duped "BFCs" is irrelevant. I imagine this unchanged CWKPQ would still be kind of fun if you aren't decked out in %mainstat and %boss.

Reckon they'll drop their familiar cards? Rellik familiar please. =_=

16. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Everyone look at me! I'm talking about another game on a MapleStory forum! I'm so adult!

17. Default Re: CWKPQ!

HT was never originally held by hackers. I'm talking right when it came out, when nobody could defeat it. Before people even started taking buyers to runs to sell HTP/Eggs. Back when you needed some sort of strategy and 6 parties to even try to attempt to kill him.

18. Default Re: CWKPQ!

I think hackers held it pretty much from the start in Khaini. They where at least poking it to death before any legit party did I am sure.

19. Default Re: CWKPQ!

Well I know at least in Broa it was normally always and only legit runs up until the No-Delay break out. And I believe it was Bera who were the first to actually kill it.

20. Default Re: CWKPQ!

You do know he was saying that because if they didn't change the bosses him and almost every single slightly above average person would be able to solo them in mere minutes think how pap is.

If they were gonna revamp it to do more stuff don't you think that would have been in the patch notes something along the lines of "CWKPQ is back and more dangerous then ever with the black mage making the grandmasters even stronger than ever" something along those lines. He's saying he prefers thing that you just cant throw damage at to do like gpq even though in my opinion 1 or two people could do all that and others just sit there it doesn't require every single member doing something.