IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

frick! I wanted the pot-able shoulder for phantom one day...

2. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

Dom Pendant requires Confusion Fragments, Dream Fragments (maybe), Primal Essence, and Philosopher Stones. Confusion Fragments drop from 140+ mobs, which means they'll skyrocket in price because Future Hene is no longer a botter hotspot. ToT will be slower than Future Hene to obtain these. Dream Fragments are required for the Rings, I'm sure, but they'll skyrocket as Future Hene mobs are far harder to kill (even with an amazing party after the revamp I'm sure your party can't kill the whole map in about 10 seconds, 24/7). Not sure if they're required for the Pendant. Primal Essence (for the Pendant)...good luck. There's maybe 10 max in each whole server. Philosopher Stones are like 40m.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Could you extract the new pets Fiel?

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

There's never a katara.
    Nexon considers them shields, so doesn't make them most of the time and when they do they make them have less slots/less attack difference between previous kataras than weapons.

5. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

Well, it was nice having the Silent Crusade, which was our special content for Chaos (along with Codex), but now that it's ruined since pot'able shoulders are seemingly gone, they're basically taking away the good stuff from that patch.

6. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

OMG Stronghold fixes !!! and Akyrum !!!!

This patch...MUST come SOON !!!

Edit : Our Silent Crusade may have been better with potable shoulder pads but I like having stuff to do in higher lvls (Looking at the recent changes to silent crusade) and this will give us something to do later on...However no more potable OP'd equips for us...oh wait
    Assuming everyone has already gotten the shoulder pad already.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

For all we know, both kinds of shoulders will be sold in the shop.
    It doesn't say anywhere that they're being removed.

8. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

I think this is coming from the example of JMS.
    You know perfectly well that GMS is too incompetent to change anything.

9. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

I did say "seemingly". I just hope they don't remove them.

10. Neutron
    usa

I hope they keep the silent crusade supply box open and allow for both silent crusade and cross hunter items to be redeemed else it would be such a waste.
    or I hope they re-implement the JMS version after

11. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

-screams-

Crap, that means I need to spend those Legend Coins NOW.

12. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

Huh, only knights got buffed, and the hotspot was mostly pigs/snails/slimes/etc. Not knights.

13. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

They're 40m? There is like zero demand for those at the time I got them, but I'll remember that price when I'm extracting swift deadshot II rings.
    What's the spawn rate and success rate for heart stones and gold flowers?

14. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

Actually, every SS I've seen has a botter in a Knight map. It's smaller and the spawn rate is faster and the the mobs more closely together, which makes it much faster to kill. Cannoneer botters tend to stay at pigs/snails/slimes I think. The BaM botters stay at Knights.

@bast963 It's some ridiculously low rate like 1% at level 10 Mining/Herbalism to extract a Heart Stone/Gold Flower. And just wondering, how do you have so many Swift Deadshot II ring recipes ._. Did you buy them from the Legend shop, because S. Deadshot II aren't available for purchase in the regular 300k recipe shop (only S. Deadshot I).

15. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

I'm glad to see that the stronghold knights got buffed.

16. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

There's no success rate, you always fail when mining heart stones and collecting gold flowers.

17. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

If you go to knights, you will see it's rather empty, most of the botters are cannoneers/evans at snails/pigs/slimes. So the main source of fragments are not from knights, Knights are pretty dead compare to botters at pigs/snails/slimes which always has botters no matter what ch you go now. Every ch literally has 2 botters that doesn't cc.

18. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

Wrong, there's a small success rate. It's been changed. There's been reports of Primal Essence in FMs, which come from successfully extracting them.

@hongyu Depends on the world. My world has no one in the Slimes/Snails maps.

19. Neutron
    usa

actually in kms the legend shop didn't close for a while because they were still handing out legend coins as prizes.

20. Default Re: GMS v106 - Akyrum

You can get primal essences regardless of whether it succeeds or not, which it won't because it can't, they're just really rare drops.