Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Heroes:
    PECOPECO RIDING!!! I want to ride a giant chicken at blazing speeds while using Intrepid Slash :D. If a Wild Hunter can do it, why can't Heroes...

RO Lord Knight's Berserk: From RateMyServer -"It triples your HP and replenishes them (to the now tripled maximum), doubles your Damage, increases your ASPD by 30%,
    increases your movement speed (does not stack with other increase except Peco Peco), gives the Endure effect at no further cost but halves your Flee Rate and sets ALL DEF AND MDEF to 0 for the skill's duration.
    It also drains 5% of your current HP every 15 seconds. You cannot chat (chat mute), change equips, use any healing items or receive any heals while this skill is in effect.
    You do not regain HP and SP naturally for 5 minutes after the skill ends (you can be healed or use items though). The Skill cancels out if your HP drops to 100 or below. Can be used during Guild Siege."

That would make things more interesting ;p.

2. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

What...?

3. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Pirates:

Up the ante: Allows dice rolls to stack and applies them to the whole party.

Buccaneers:

Speed Infusion: Able to increase the attack speed to fastest (0). Also remove Time Leap and instead make speed infusion quadruple the speed at which skills cooldown at max level (so lv 5 Hero's Will with maxed SI would make the cooldown 90 seconds instead of 360 seconds).

4th job magicians: modify the ultimates so that when targeting less than 15 enemies the extra hits will instead target a random enemy, maxes at 5 hits per enemy.

4. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

This.

Also, for demon slayers, the ability to glide while using a controller.

5. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

<Bishop>
    Add a 1vs1 skill in 4th job. It's very dull to just spam Angel Ray for life. Needs variety.
    Add a party regen skill which works like Mercedes/new Buccs recovery skill, but stronger.

<Dual Blade>
    Make CoH good enough to outDPS mob skills. It's a cool skill, but it sucks. Would be useful for invincibility frames even in 4th job.
    Make 4th job attacks have more synergy with other skills, as in being able to chain them to create combos like FA ones in 3rd job.

<Buccs>
    Give female spirit to female buccs, male one looks horrible. It would be more enjoyable that way.
    Portable ropes! lol. Actually they're the only pirate without a platform-jumping skill. And there are no party platform jumping skills (maybe mech's portal). Actually love the idea of creating party ropes which you can travel at Mercedes speed, that'd be really cool. Maybe make it work like a grapple-hook, or an grapple-anchor, or something, idea has potential.
    Last edited by LegendGospel; 2012-02-01 at 02:40 PM.

6. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I disagree with the buffs suggested by the TS. My suggestions are

All warriors:
    Spoiler

Crusader
    Spoiler

Heroes

Spoiler

I've got ideas for Aran but I gotta go so i'll leave them for later.

7. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

YES I've always wanted this for warriors. It'd be soo much better and more creative than soul rush.

OT: I would so looove a travel skill for buccs that swings them around with the snatch rope, kind of like spiderman or link with the hookshot, and they could hang off ledges and/or use it as a portable rope like some people here have said.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Why would you want a decrease in damage for stance when we are a dps class. Do not want.

I'd like pheonix to have as long of a range as hurricane and some added stance would be nice. Also, making inferno not splash, but pierce or something of a different nature than splash effect would be great. I really don't like splash skills.

9. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Cannoneer: Can use Rocket Cannon Jump and Blast Back in the same jump.

Gunslinger: Wings works like Demon Slayers' glide; jump, hit jump again, and hold to float. None of this silly extra hotkey and inability to cancel it early short of using Recoil Shot.

Battle Mage: Our chains stop ramming enemies into our faces.

Blaze Wizard/UA Mages: Make Flame Gear actually function as the description states: enemies behind the wall of fire take damage every second instead of applying a DoT effect occasionally at apparently random intervals that never actually starts with the wall or stays up for the full duration of it.
    Also, dropping the "DoT" status for actual damage would let it kill stuff instead of leaving it at 1hp for me to finish off.

10. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Remove Sudden Raid.
    pineapple you, Nexon Korea.
    I never needed it as a DB and I'll never need it as a Shadower.
    GET THAT pomegranate OUT OF HERE.
    Replace with a good meso-based 4th job attack or buff. Mesos kinda vanish in 4th job for Shads.

11. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Give Frostprey a horizontal range of 420, or whatever the normal arrow attacks are. Also, let me ride my bird, dammit! I don't care if I can't attack on it, just make it a flying mount for Marksmen only (of course BMs get Phoenix too)... Or maybe for the lulz make some weakass freeze breath attack, like that Power Mech mount from the Artifact event.

12. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I have an idea for the charges
    Elemental Charge: Imbued your weapon with elemental charges, giving u 20% extra damage. Additionally, your attack will change according to the monster's elemental weakness and give an additional elemental weakness damage and its additional effect (fire = 150% + burn, ice = 140% + freeze, lightning = 140% + stun, holy = 150% + blind, darkness = +160% damage, poison = +120% + stronger + longer DoT) . If the monster does not have elemental weakness or is strong/immune to all elements, then the attack will have 100% chance of ignoring 30% of monster's defense

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Allow monkey wave to be casted in the air. Make monkey power boom similar to flash bang from DBs, where you throw the initial bomb and it spreads out (like it does now) where it lands. That way we don't have to stop lasering just to move in and use power boom.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

14. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

All classes: Cut damage formulas in half.
    All monsters: Cut HP values in half.

= u=

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

What GhostShip and Abysseon said.
    Also:
    For all classes: Hero's Will needs a WAYYYY shorter cooldown.

I think new interesting bosses would help and also fix some issues with current bosses (constant dispel, also for me it is barely noticeable when exactly PB casts damage reflect when all those annoying summons are in the way). We'll also need more bosses weak to JUST poison/fire/ice/lightning/Holy/dark, just a certain element. That way, in a PQ, certain classes would be able to focus more on certain than other classes.

Neutral-Strong Bosses (but weak to a certain element)!!!!!!! Perfect for unheralded AMs/maybe bishops.

More bosses with multiple parts. let's face it: zakum was probably originally designed so that a party/exped would enter and each member of that party/exped would focus on one/two arms. But since solo-ing zak can take seconds/a few minutes now, that purpose is defeated. There's always Czak, but I think it would be stupid to separate party/exped members in Czak because of dispel/sed/buffs/support skills needing to be in rage/etc. We probably need a new multi-part boss that is a challenge HP-wise, but doesn't go crazy with frikken non-stop dispel/sed/1-1/seal/backwards keys/etc.

16. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Pallies: problem, everyone else?

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Favorite idea yet; however, I'd like to add cutting all %stat, +stat, %attack, and %damage boosts from potential by 2/3.

Oh, and another thing for Wild Hunters. Take out Silver Hawk and give their own cat-themed summon.

18. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I hate Silver Hawk. It interrupts my Jaguar Rawr KB. So irritating. I'd be fine with it if it didn't cause flinch and just caused damage and the chance to stun. Or

Tiger Hawk
    -Brolick as pineapple
    -Drops bombs on enemies (aoe attack)

BUT a part of me wants more differences between the archer classes and not less...

I'd also like cosmetic avatars for my jaguar. I would love to ride a tiger, or lion, or varactyl.

19. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

erm ragnarok?

20. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

What Abysseon said. Maybe minus replacing BB because having a skill that's absolutely worthless certainly does make figuring out builds easy.