Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I swear to god. If there´s one thing that needs to be changed about Paladins its freaking
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps but it makes me sad this hasnt been done yet.

2. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

i'd like something like this for pallies.

kind of like a battle mages aura.
    Rally:
    Take all damage of all party members, max HP boosted by 20% per party member, works in conjunction with other defensive skills.

what's the point of having a tank if he can't, well, be the party's tank.

3. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

First Job Warrior

- Slash Blast removed
    + Ground Smash moved from 2nd Job

Second Job Warrior

- Ground Smash moved to 1st Job
    + Stance moved from 4th Job with 100% Stun rate at level 10 (which is its max level)
    + Enhanced Basics return
    + Rage now gives 40 Attack Power and now stacks with potions that give Attack Power.
    + Threaten's range increases
    + Iron Wall now stacks with Iron Body

Third Job Warrior

+ Magic Crush's cooldown has been removed
    + Shout's Range has increased as well as speed. Mobs won't unstun if attacked by a skill that doesn't stun. Damage increased to 400% and mob count increased to 15 at max level.
    + Dragon Roar's HP consumption has been removed. Cooldown has been decreased to 5 seconds.
    + Dragon Wisdom's chance of HP recovery has been increased to 20%.
    + Ice/Fire/Lightning charge can now be toggled
    + HP Recovery has been increased to 100% HP

Fourth Job Warrior

- Stance moved to 2nd Job
    + Rush's Range has been increased. Mobs are uninterruptable when a Non-Rush skill is used
    + Monster Magnet is now an AoE skill (2 Magnet animation.) Range has been increased. Stun effect has been removed. It can now hit up to 15 Monsters in all levels.
    + NEW SKILL! Advanced Mastery! Enhanced version of Weapon Mastery. Increases Weapon Attack Power by 30 and Weapon speed by 1 when equipping a specific weapon (Sword and Axe for Hero, Sword and Blunt Weapon for Paladin, and Spear and Polearm for DarK)
    + Enrage can now be toggled
    + Divine Charge can now be toggled

That's all I can think of
    Last edited by FlameChocobo; 2012-02-11 at 02:43 PM.

4. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I like the backward for cl. Itd be more fun to also have it that if it's under 6 then the lightning would be possible to go back and hit the previously-hitted target ie cl hits each monster 3 times in a mob of 2

5. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I like the Justice changes to Corsairs. The main thing I would change is increasing the attack speed of slower skills like Double-Barrel Shot, Fusillade, and Head Shot and adjusting the damage accordingly. These skills are way too slow, some of them being slower than Cannoneer attacks.

One change that I would like to see is having more variety in the types of bullets. Glace/Blaze Capsules could provide freeze/DOT respectively. They could create more bullets with different effects. There are so many possibilities. They should also give us an "ammo pouch" to store bullets and save USE inventory space.

6. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Please just make it so that Arcane Aim doesn't lag me. :(

7. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Is that what's going on with CL? I'm fine in most places, but specifically in Stronghold Monster Park I can't jump into a mob to deliver the pain because I'll usually D/C. I end up luring 4 or 5 mobs out of the bunch to kill. The lag is experienced in ToT Monster Park in Stage 5, but it's not D/C inducing just a slight slow down. While I'm going to love future 6-hit CL, I'm not so sure I won't D/C with 30 numbers flying in as fast as CL delivers them, especially if things don't improve.

8. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

A total revamp on the class!

Oh wait.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Aran - Beginner

Combat Step - [moved from 1st job to default]
    Combo Ability - attack boost of 3 per 10 combo has been increased to 5 [moved from 1st job to default]

Aran - 1st Job

Double Swing - Now hits 130% 4 times instead of 250% 2 times. No longer moves the character forward when attacking.
    Combo Smash - [removed]
    Body Pressure - [moved from 2nd job to 1st job]
    *New Skill* Pole Vault - Uses Pole Arm to jump higher (basically a flash jump for Arans) Command: Alt + Alt
    *New Skill* HP Boost - Permanently increases max hp

Aran - 2nd Job

Triple Swing - Now hits 250% 6 times instead of 500% 3 times. No longer moves the character forward when attacking.
    Maha's Blessing - Now increases the party’s att and magic att by 20 instead of 30, but now increases partys damage on bosses by 10%. [Moved from 3rd job to 2nd job]
    Combo Fenrir - Range and speed has been increased. No longer requires Combo Smash.

Aran - 3rd Job

Full Swing - Damage increased from 2 x 570% to 2 x 600%. Can now exceed damage cap. No longer moves the character forward when attacking.
    Judgement - damage has been increased from 550% to 600%. Now has 30% chance for insta death (does not work on boss-monsters).
    *new skill* Spirit Mode - Release hidden potential of Maha. Increases total damage by 10%, 100% critical, speed +10 and increases max combo stacks from 10 to 20 for 1 minute. Cooldown: 10mins Combo Requirement: 300.

Aran - 4th Job

Overswing - Can now exceed damage cap. No lonher moves the character forward when attacking.
    *New skill* Furious Windmill - Spin your pole arm rapidly releasing the true power of Maha. Hold down the skill key to deal many hits to 1 monster continously. Only available when in Spirit Mode.
    Combo Tempest - Range increased. Now instantly kills normal mobs instead of lowering hp to 1.
    Freeze Stand - Stance increased from 90% to 100%.
    High Defence - [removed]
    Combo Barrier - Now Also increases max hp by 10%.
    Last edited by Satellite; 2012-02-12 at 10:31 AM.

10. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

i wouldnt remove combo smash due to its faster speed over fenrir. and spirit mode is a brilliant idea imo

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Problem solved by giving an increase for fenrirs speed.