Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

So you would like for our weak armed class to become the deadly turrent of death that nothing can stop it since we can pot while attacking and attacks don't kb us, how is that fun? Infact I would not only make stance make us weaker (not much like just ~12% weaker) but also make us unable to move while active, that way we can stay near the boss or on a platform without being used everywhere and just steal even more skills from other classes.

That being said, inferno is fine how it is, remember we are trying to make our class FUN, not stronger.

2. Proton

IGN: darkqthunder, xSilentShadx
    Server: Windia
    Job: w/e I feel like
    Guild: LexTallionis

Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Bosses with more/less PDR/MDR (what's the point of having two stats if every mob/boss anyone cares about has the same for both?)
    Add a bit of backwards range to CL arcs
    Stop giving every class in existence a full map attack (or make them all high CD multiple ridiculous hits so they help at bosses)
    Make bosses with attacks that cannot be dodged/blocked unless in smokescreen/party shield/holy magic shield or animation is avoided (like how you can get away from the stunning pillars in zakum).
    Make more bosses with Von Leon's potential nullify skill.
    Make an epic boss with multiple parts separated by JQs where parts will come back to life (at maybe 25% hp) if u don't kill entire boss before the part would normally regenerate that much hp if it weren't dead (to encourage partying and character control in a game where people can solo almost everything by holding down a button and occasionally using a potion).

3. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Making "your" class more fun would require differentiating the classes. Which is the opposite of what Nexon has been doing.

A fun social game requires more challenges and limitations than capabilities, frankly. Only melee classes can rush. Only archers can pierce. Only mages can freaking teleport. Maybe if Nexon used some sense.

4. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Responded in bold.

I think F/P's just need an attackCount increase on a few skills. Para to 5, Erupt to 8 or so, and maybe Fire Demon to 2, I guess. Otherwise, I like them as they are.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I really hope you were referring to this guy:
    Spoiler

6. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Battle Mage: Remove Dark Genesis, it is pretty much useless. Replace with a multi hit single target skill, preferably one that builds on our current 'flurry' of hits. Fix AYA.

7. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I'd like to see mapletsory become more difficult from a survival standpoint and become more party focused:
    Add a global potion cooldown- something like 15 seconds, excluding buff potions.
    With potion cooldowns removal of 1/1 attacks reduce to maybe 50% max HP.
    All classes recover 5% hp/mp every 4 seconds
    Add skills to some classes to improve survival and party favorablity.
    such as:
    Potion cooldown upgrade for archers (perhaps 5 seonds, pure HP potions recover MP as well and visa versa),
    Archer's advanced puppet's damage restores some HP to the user.
    Allow heros to consume orbs for HP (with a cooldown) gives a small amount of HP to party members as well,
    Make Heal a buff-like skill with a cooldown and allow it to heal MP as well (15% hp 2% MP recovered every 4 secondss lasts 30 seconds cooldown 35 seconds,.
    Improve Heros will to be used every 1 minute
    A skill for pirates to equal out HP and MP while adding a % to the values (Ex. you have 60% hp and 20% mp, skill used will sum both to 80% add something like 30% then devide by 2 giving 55% HP and 55% mp) with a cooldown- using this skill w/ party members removes potion cooldowns for a few seconds for all members.
    Make Mage's infinity passivly give a chance to reverse damage to MP and recover the damage MP would have taken (HP still will take damage), while infinity is active MP is restored to party members nearby.
    Allow Shadowers to convert mesos into hp and mp as a buff (something like- recovers 10% hp and 5% mp every 6 seconds at the cost of 1 meso per 4 hp and 1 meso per 2 mp)
    NLs consume stars for HP and some MP (I cant picture this in reality but its all I can think of atm) w/ Cooldown.
    Allow Pallys to guard other players, (while close to a pally recieve some % less damage and recieve a stance effect)
    For all classes: All Damage taken if less than 15% your total HP will not cause knock back.
    and add more HP buffs for all classes.

8. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I was lol. But in beast form. And miniature. Like a tiny tiger with wings. And heavy ordnance.

Gotta sneak in as many pop culture references as possible imo. The world would be better off if they were everywhere.

9. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

8-10 hits on mist would be good, or they could just remove the damage cap for eruption like snipe. I would also love it if big bang had explosion's range.

10. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Doesn't wildhunters have 100% stance post union with the same if not higher calculated dps% as bowmasters?

11. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Demon Slayers can teleport, and Mercedes can rush.

Your move!

12. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

hmmm, maybe if we could fly...
    o w8 nvm.
    fixing metamorph would be nice.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

The 100% Stance thing is a reward for getting all of the Union Quests done. The Jaguar they give at the end has a natural 50% Stance that can stack with the 55% Stance they get in third job. As for dps, I'm pretty sure it's a tiny bit lower for single target , but not by much and only when the monster being hit has 70% defense. As for mobbing, Wild Hunters absolutely rape Bowmasters.

I approve.

14. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Yeah, that was my objection. I was describing how things should be, not as they are. Nexon is making it so every character rushes, has stance, mobs, and has fast movement skills. The classes used to indicate strengths and weaknesses and just generally were differentiated. That is no longer the case. Things should be changed by adding limitations to existing classes, not strengths.

15. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Delete all the classes and make more old classes! Old stuff are usually better than new stuff!

16. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

for F/Ps I would like to see:

big bang with higher range and remove the charge (allow cast while jumping)
    toggle magic guard with about 70% chance of not being dispelled
    toggle elemental reset
    10 hits mist eruption
    clearer poison mist
    make arcane aim work with the first hit

for warriors:
    at first job, a skill that adds 40% stance passively
    at third job, a party skill that adds 60% stance
    make intrepid slash and blast hits 3 times separately, that way final attack would be even more useful
    achilles back to at least DrK
    make sacrifice a 4th job skill with higher damage, range, hitting more times and a better animation.
    move rush to 2nd job

17. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

for F/Ps I would like to see:

big bang with higher range and remove the charge (allow cast while jumping)
    toggle magic guard with about 70% chance of not being dispelled
    toggle elemental reset
    10 hits mist eruption
    clearer poison mist
    make arcane aim work with the first hit

for warriors:
    at first job, a skill that adds 40% stance passively
    at third job, a party skill that adds 60% stance
    make intrepid slash and blast hits 3 times separately, that way final attack would be even more useful
    achilles back to at least DrK
    make sacrifice a 4th job skill with higher damage, range, hitting more times and a better animation.
    move rush to 2nd job

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

You know, hearing all this about giving Sacrifice a better animation, it makes me realize that most of the Explorer and Cygnus Knight skills really do need their animations redone. That alone would make the game more fun if anyone were to ask me.

19. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

<f/p mage>
    new poison mist animation, make it have the same AOE as like meteor, change the name of "Sea of Poison" or "Fog of Death" or something
    new meteor animation
    don't need to charge bb
    magic guard undispell is coming soon supposedly
    make para hit more times, hit faster?
    +200% dot to everything

20. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

A change for all mage classes that I would love and would make them all a bit more fun would be, to make teleport work on ropes. Basically, it would let mages move around maps faster and make ropes less of a chore to navigate.

up + teleport would take you to the top of the rope you're on, but not send you flying up like the mercedes skill
    down + teleport would take you to the bottom of the rope you're on
    left/right + teleport would let you teleport to any platform in range