1. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Mercedes:
    moarHPplis

2. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Remove dash, and a new skill called charge. It's like dash but you do 720% damage per second and continuously push back any enemies in front of you until you stop.

Would be a great rushing skill and would actually give dash some use.

3. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Wild Hunter: jaguar strikes no longer count as bow swings (currently have random chance to push back, breaking mobs up, also removes stun on-hit...)
    Cannon Master: monkey magic should give more mspd
    I/L Mage: better stance effect

4. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Night Lord?

Justice patch, basically.

But I'll always miss a possible "trampoline" that all of your party members can use. Like those springs launching you in the air, only useable by your whole party, and placeable.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

A PORTAL GUN.

Any class really.

6. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Mechanics have portals. What we need are good, old fashioned, ropes.

Buccaneer:
    Rope
    -Master level 5
    -Throws a rope that sticks to a platform above you. Rope lingers for 20*slevel seconds. Additional 20*slevel % climbing speed when climbing rope. Allies can use your rope.

7. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Old and has been said many times before, but I'd like Evan to ride their dragon or do something more interesting than doing a staff thrust for every attack.

Also I would like a storyline that goes all the way to 200.

8. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I like the way you think.

9. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I do not mean to be that guy, but I would add a 5th job, raise the level cap, and make getting from 200 to 250 as impossible as hell.

Like 1 year plus worth of training required.

Or maybe only Ultimate Adventurers get 5th Job. O:

But I would make Buccs more combo based with cooldowns.

10. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I'd love Arans at least twice as much if freeze standing would work 100% of the time and if their buff durations would all be at least 3 minutes.

11. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

can Buccaneers get back the iFrames with corkscrew punch? I liked dragon dancing way too much, but it's pretty negligible now that we get lolbuffs and lazers cause you know, that's so much fun.

12. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Double Spiral being able to aim in any direction. e.g., if you press up and Double Spiral simultaneously, your character will rush up to the platform above you if there's a monster there. It would give Buccaneers more mobility and make them a bit more interesting to train.

Instead of a rope, just make it an anchor. Awwwww yeaaaah full circle.

13. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

To the double post mobile!

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

This. So much this.

Also, nerf third job skills back to what they were in Chaos and have Stinkbomb Shot replaced with a passive that brings them back up (yes, I like peaking my mob damage in fourth job and not third). Oh, and maybe change Sonic Roar to work like the Demon Slayer's third job attack, Carrion Breath so that it might actually serve some sort of a purpose.

Here are some of the changes I'd like to see for Warriors, but some of them might not be taking the Union changes into account

[All Explorer Warriors]
    First Job:
    - Give HP Increase a passive +20% Stance effect.

Second Job:
    - Take out that Soul Rush copy that explorers got in Union and replace it with the fourth job Rush. Allow for Rush to be used without monsters around, just as the Demon Slayer version can.

- Give Power Guard, Power Reflection, and Iron Will passive +80% Stance effects. Nerf Power Guard and Power Reflection's effects slightly to:
    - Power Reflection: Absorbs 10% damage, reflects 400%.
    - Power Guard: Absorbs 30% damage, reflects 100%.
    Fourth Job:
    - Replace Stance with a passive that permanently increases the effectiveness of Power Guard, Power Reflection, and Iron Will. Buffs will be:
    - Power Reflection: Absorbs 40% damage, reflects 700%, adds 360% of range to the reflected damage.
    - Power Guard: Absorbs 60% damage, reflects 400%, adds 180% of range to the reflected damage.
    - Iron Will: Passively Absorbs 40% Damage and actively gives +150% defense, + 100% magic defense,
    +85% Stance to all party members.
    - Replace Rush with a passive that turns the second job Rush into a chargeable attack that can be used mid-air and has up to three times the reach it used to have.

[Paladins]
    Second Job:
    - Give Threaten the same range as an ultimate and give it the ability to draw all monsters' agro toward the player.

Third Job:
    - Make every elemental charge into a Toggle buff.

Fourth Job:
    - Make Holy Charge into a Toggle buff.
    - Add an active effect to Guardian that allows the Paladin to take 50% of all damage for his/her party members within range.

15. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

For Heroes, making Enrage a toggle option would be the single greatest change.

And I personally love Monster Magnet, for when I trained at least, if it could have priority over other KB moves it would be even more awesome on movable bosses.

16. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

For Heroes, making Enrage a toggle option would be the single greatest change.

And I personally love Monster Magnet, for when I trained at least, if it could have priority over other KB moves it would be even more awesome on movable bosses.

17. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

I always wondered why they didn't make these changes for them.

[General Changes]

- Improve the DoT system.

[I/L Mage]

- Better stance.
    - Better storm magic effect.
    - Magic armor has -X% damage taken instead of +X def effect.
    - Seal has the ability to work on bosses with a cooldown.
    - Glacial Chain has a 'rush' effect instead of a pull effect and it hits more times than Chain Lightning.
    - Remove Infinity's cooldown and adjust its +% damage effect accordingly.
    - Replace big bang with another skill.
    - Improve the animations for magic guard, magic armor, and spell booster.

18. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

All I want is a freaking animation revamp for sacrifice.
    And instead of a random animation attack a fixed one with a little bit more range.
    The damage/2 hits is perfect for me, the animation just bothers me a lot.

19. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Better looking blast animation.

20. Default Re: Changes that would make your class more fun.

Evans: Being able to attack while on flying/riding on Mir. Imagine having an evil grin while Mir is Trogdoring everything with his Flame Breath. :o