Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

Probably, I don't know. I'm not an avid figure collector but looking at that one it seems the smaller version is like $40 while the larger one is closer to $150 or something.

BUTYES THAT FIGURE HAS LEGENDARY SWAG. MUSTHAVE.

2. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

That video was awesome.

===

Pre-orders for the following are available until end of may: http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/?___s...leglobal_jp_en

Also, if you miss out on pre-ordering from good sites like amiami, stay away from toyslogic. They're english based but they're so slow it's not even funny. It took me about an extra 6-8 months to get something and I'm still waiting another 8 months and counting for my last product from them. Never ever buying from them again.

3. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

Thanks for the head up, just ordered it. :)

Lol, I only order from Amiami or Otacute. I think I remember telling you Toyslogic was slow back in figure ver.2 :P US-based, Otakufuel is good as well. much better than toyslogic.
    Did you know Toyslogic gonna be at Anime Expo? You can try picking up your stuffs there or complain to the owners.

Crocodile is around $80 ($100 with shipping). Megahouse makes the best OnePiece figures. :3 Gecko's coming out this month; details look awesome.
    Please take pictures when you get it. :)

Spoiler
    Last edited by Kizo; 2012-05-15 at 11:40 AM.

4. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

well there's this one, which I know is made by a different company, but I really can't tell the difference;

http://www.amazon.com/One-Piece-Figu...6&sr=8-1-spell

EDIT: So megahouse is the best place to go? I just got into this figure crap because I really love one piece. I figured majority of the $100+ figures are so high because of the overseas shipping.

5. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I love One Piece too xD

Oh, that one is from Bandai. Bandai is meh, lol. Their final products don't match the official pictures. sloppy paintjob & sculpting.

Yeah, you won't be disappointed with Megahouse. It depends on the size, usually it's around $60-$90 (shipping's $10-$30). The "Princess Shirahoshi" figure is like $108 'cause she's freaking huge.
    That's what I like about Megahouse, they make sure the size & heights are accurate.

6. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I was forced to because I didn't get them for pre-order at amiami (nendos of madoka, homura, and mami). Hobby search is usually my backup site but they're a little bit more expensive, like $0-$5-$10 i think. I just go to amiami every night now after work so I never have that problem.

7. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

While its not EXACTLY anime related, I found these "Gacha" figures at a store I go to, thought I'd buy a few. Got 2 Sonic-related ones and a Mario-related one, They're $4.00 each and actually kinda nice quality for being so small.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, my phone isn't the best.

NOW ILL SHOW YOU

Useless

Badass

8. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I'm so jelly. Ill buy knuckles and bowser off you. $10 EA!!

9. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I think you can actually find both of em online for cheaper than that.

EDIT:

Not that much cheaper but...
    Knuckles, $6
    Bowser $10

10. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

DONT LINK ME. ILL SPEND MY WHOLE PAYCHECK ON IT. FIRST ITS $6 THEN ITS $600. OH GOD WHAT PANDORA'S BOX HAVE YOU OPENED.

11. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

Haha. I know. Its hard not to want all those awesome figures. :C

12. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

The small ones are deadly because they're cheap and nice but there are so many so they cost so much.

The last full figure madoka figurine came out so now i have

- all 5 nendos (pre-ordered or shipped or in hand)
    - all 5 full figure (same as ^)
    - nendo of homura + kaname in school uniform (same as ^)

Don't think I'll ever complete a collection like that for a long time. I am trying to get the snow mikus atm but they're really expensive T_T

13. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

Got a 1/8 Oshino Shinobu for $111 CAD (Approx 8600 yen) at Toronto AnimeNorth on Saturday. Thats cheaper than all the offers that the figure is going for online! (No less than 9k yen before Shipping even on Mandarake! (Sealed Oshino Shinobu is no less than 10k yen before shipping))

Spoiler

14. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I've never seen GSC do touhou nendos or touhou anything (Normally griffon enterprises does it, or kotobukiya). They look great and I'm preordering both

http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/?___s...leglobal_jp_en

Got until june 6th

15. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I stopped using Hobby Search ever since Otacute was introduced, too expensive like you said lol. But in the end, even with the long delays from ToysLogic, at least you got them before the prices inflated. :)

How's your collection coming along so far? I'm curious in your progress.^^

GSC has been making Touhou nendoroids for few years now. Those are re-releases. Griffon does crap job, don't buy from them.

Here's the link of all the Touhou nendoroids they've made so far. 9 full-size nendoroids so far (Alice Margatroid's being the 10th, unreleased).

Congrats! Great figure choice, the details are spot-on. :) Another awesome Oshino figure is the RedJuice's one. You'd probably seen his artwork. Too bad it's a garage kit. TT___TT

Spoiler

I also like the GSC's Hitagi piece they did awhile back.

Spoiler

16. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

I usually* don't see them on amiami* that often. I actually recognize a lot of those but I don't remember them being GSC for some reason. They're my main company I buy from. Sometimes I pick up alter or another more well known one if they look really good.

And my collection is in boxes on my bookshelf. It's a reminder of how figurines and anime suck my money dry.

17. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

THEY'RE RE RELEASING FLAN!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU

18. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

Week long bump, but

http://gscmikatan.wordpress.com/2012...ainted-part-1/

FINALLY PAINTED. SO pineappleING WANTTT!

19. Default Re: Figure Collection Thread Ver. 3

Was just about to post about that. Up on amiami for just under 11k yen (roughly 130-140 USD) before shipping. Already pre-ordered.