1. Cash7 Lv. 70 EXP Potion: I didn't get it!

So I just made my latest achievement, and have my very first Lv. 70 character, Mercedes to be exact! (Enter celebration here.)

Anyways, once I reached Lv. 70, I was expecting my EXP Potion, which I didn't receive! I hear from people that Even though I got the Lv. 30 EXP Potion and not the Lv. 70 one, I can still get the Lv. 70. Which I didn't.

Is this a bug, or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks in advance.

2. Default Re: Lv. 70 EXP Potion: I didn't get it!

Did you see the potion bar fill up on the right side of the screen when you played the character? That's the thing that indicates your character is participating in the event. Did you also happen to maybe delete the character and remake it at one point? Because a CS, Mer, or DS can only participate once on an account. Now that you reached level 70, is there a potion icon on the left side of your screen (under the quests and above the golden trophy)? Since that is where you retrieve the potion.

3. Default Re: Lv. 70 EXP Potion: I didn't get it!

So does that mean mean that if I get the Lv. 30 EXP Potion from X character, then delete it, I can't get the Lv. 70 one from X character?

4. Default Re: Lv. 70 EXP Potion: I didn't get it!

If you delete it before getting the level 70 one, then yes.

5. Default Re: Lv. 70 EXP Potion: I didn't get it!

Odarn, looks like I won't be getting that EXP Potion. *whispers* (I've already done what I said I did with all Legend Characters.)