Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Under the new formula you will not gain additional mp upon leveling with excess int
    HOWEVER, it has been proven that you can add points into mp with excess int to gain extra mp (thread on SP somewhere just cant find it anymore)

my question is, if you use an AP reset and add some points into mp, will you still gain additional mp?
    havent had a chance to test it so if someone has please post results

if it works, it means washing still available at 200 ^_^

Q2: what happens to the legend coins/shop after the 31st? do they remove the coin shop?

2. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Didn't you answer your own question in the first paragraph?
    But you would need 2 ap resets to do that either from hot time or coin shop you can only buy the ap reset once per char but you can storage it across your acct. The coin shop will most likely disappear if they do a sc on the 1st but since the evo ring event was extended it might stay around till the next patch early feb? But I'm sure all the events end on the 31st so you wouldn't have a way to get coins so just spend them on the 31st.

3. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't answer.

What the thread starter is saying is the "traditional" hp washing method of wearing a ton of INT equips then leveling works no more (this method) but adding AP into MP while wearing INT equips still works (so for example, if when you normally add an AP into MP, you get 10 MP, if you wear say, 200 INT worth of equips, you might get 30 MP instead or something). These are two different methods (bolded for emphasis)

A few things about these resets: It clearly says on there that the points reset exclude hp and mp, so you'll still have to buy an AP reset from cash shop to reset it back into normal stats before you reset (meaning you really don't need 2 AP resets at all, as you'll be using regular resets). Additionally, there is a tag underneath for usage only within 7 days of purchase, so make sure you have the nx sitting around before you do anything. Also, in your sidebar, it says you're 163. It also means you have to hit 200 within these 7 days for it to mean anything, as otherwise, you can just wash normally =P

As for whether reset mp points will still gain additional mp, while I have not tried it, I don't see why it wouldn't. The AP you get from resetting should be the same as any other AP.

As for the coin shop, what Nexon has been saying will lead me to believe that it will be gone on the 31st regardless. While the ring event was extended, there was no mention of a legend event extension in their compensation (I remember reading somewhere that the legend events will not be extended, but I can't find the source for that), so I'm inclined to believe that it will be gone on schedule with the legend events on the 31st.

4. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Why do you think everything I say is "Hurr Durr I'm retarded" I know he was talking about double wash but going by he is 16x he probably is not gonna have 300+ base int
    The first ap reset is to get rid of his str and put it into int to then pump 100 or w/e he wants into mp
    then the 2nd is to get rid of the base int to be a normal char with ap in mp to double wash out
    Hell he is even talking about resetting to add points into mp with extra int meaning he will need a 2nd or else have to spend extra money wasting ap resets on resetting base int

5. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Because most of your posts are "Hurr Durr I'm retarded" lololol. You don't need 300 base INT to hp wash. Nowhere did he say he was going to pump points into INT. With the ease of scrolling for INT gears nowadays, you can easily get +300 INT purely from equips alone without pumping into INT, although that is a plausible method as well. What he was asking is if the AP you are given from resetting will be any different from the ones you get from leveling up. While he already knows the AP he gets from leveling up will work in such a manner, he was wondering if the AP you get from resetting will ALSO increase mp in the same manner, because well, with nexon, you never know. Some resets have done strange things (such as Evans losing their nx skillbooks, etc.) and he wanted to make sure before proceeding.

6. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Because having xxx base int+int gear is more cost efficient your points in mp are worth double so you don't have to double wash as much to get back the ap u spent to ur main stat and with base int you can use % int eguips. Using two ap full ap resets from legend shop costs him nothing but time but gives him double the reward. W/e ur vendetta is for me its stupid

7. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

wait... so if I'm wearing int gears and I add points to mp I still get additional MP points? O.o
    if soo I can continue my HP washing!

8. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

I don't have any vendetta against you. I merely have a vendetta against stupidity.

You're obviously still missing the point, as how much base INT he has has nothing to do with what he's asking, not to mention you were giving answers that are incorrect. You're right, the legend store MIGHT be extended, or it might not. However, the point is that its UNLIKELY to be so, because if they were to extend it, they'd have made a notice like they did the evolution rings. My point still stands to comment only when you know what you're talking about.

@Dark: Yes, but keep in mind that it is VERY costly, as you will use double the resets (one to take out of mp to put into hp, then one more to take out of mp again to put into Str/Dex/INT/Luk as opposed to just taking one out of mp to put back into your main stat)

9. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Just put him on ultra-ignore.
    It's not worth getting angry over every time he posts.
    He has nothing to contribute anyhow.

10. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

I have already been double washing my NL so meh... but it depends on how much HP I have after I finish washing and if i need more I'll continue washing as my goal is only 10k base

hmm Hp washing a mercedes... or a phantom this is going to be awesome!

11. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

[
    Where in any of my posts did I say the shop was going to be extended? and ik how to hp wash I lved my int dit 50-16x as pure int going to double wash it out when I when I get enough free resets

Funny comming from the guy who thinks he is the first english speaking shad in KMS after its been open for what 8years?
    also the same guy who posted about exp multipliers being additive

12. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

13. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

It was just a hunch, if nexon doesn't do a sc on the 31st the legend shop will probably stay but since you won't have a way to get coins I said to spend them on the 31st

14. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Based on what you're saying:

1. If they do a SC, then the coin shop will disappear, meaning if they don't, it will probably stay.
    2. The evo ring event was extended, so the coin shop might be extended as well.

Those are two claims that are COMPLETELY baseless, considering...

1. Nexon has the ability to time releases without requiring server checks (See: Mercedes release + Demon Slayer release + events that expire at midnight the day they end without implementing a SC)
    2. Nexon has not said ANYTHING about extending the coin shop. If it were to be extended, don't you think that they'd have posted that in the notice as well?

And after some digging, I've found this:

Granted, this is just a forum volunteer talking, so the accuracy may be questioned, but he has CLEARLY said that there will be NO extension of legend events (which I would include the coin shop in), so why would you even bother to suggest otherwise? Regardless of the authority of the voice, its certainly better proof than "the ring event is extended, so the legends coin shop must be extended too!"

There's nothing wrong with not knowing. The problem arises when someone THINKS they know something they don't and spread it like its fact. Not knowing does not no harm. Irresponsibly running around spamming information without support does.

15. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

I'm f'ucking agreeing with you spend your coins on the 31st i've said it since post one
    IF the legend shop stays you won't have a way to get coins because even the events are likely to end

16. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

Might wanna take a look at this....
    Lv 160 with the 10 free ap from rollbacks I put 2 into hp just to double check do you need a point in mp now?

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

was that char made after legends? if so that may explain it.

18. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

I don't get how you guys are able to do it. I added AP into MP before Legend on my Dual Blade w/ INT gears on (about 200 Points), and ever since Legend Patch I can't reset MP to LUK or HP. Ap resets are either glitched or don't allow you to do so anymore. So my DB is pumped with all this MP for nothing.

19. Default Re: Q: about HP washing + legend coins

The char was made about 2months before base int didnt affect MP(for reference near the end of ua hack)
    YAY shad with 8k mp for nothing ^_^ o well it was all leech

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oh boy, if this is true, my poor pally is pineappleed up the ass.