Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Server of Preference?

I was just curious if there was even such thing as a stable server right now. Have fun with that secret.

2. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Voted Khaini just because is my home server but I could care less since I'm pretty sure the stuff I do in here would be almost the same on the other worlds, i.e. questing (almost everyone prefers to ks a "good" map than find another so quest maps are most likely always empty) and PQing (I'm pretty sure its dead everywhere).

3. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Lol'd @ Deathmos. Still love Demethos, even if I don't play there anymore.

4. Default Re: Server of Preference?

why are you so salty? i was joking, there obviously isnt a stable server right now

5. Default Re: Server of Preference?

WINDIA ALWAYS AND FOREVER DOOD.

Well, originally it was Scania, 'coz Windia didn't exist yet, but that's just how it goes.
    Though I am getting annoyed with Windia -- I keep having issues with stupid KSers who like to tell me to cc because they were there first. Er, no, I've been training here two hours, what's up your butt?!

6. Default Re: Server of Preference?

When I first played I ended up playing in MSEA somehow.
    Found GMS and started in Bellocan. Quit.
    Came back, started in Kradia when it had just released. Then I introduced my friend to Maple and she goes, "I wanna be in Mardia it's pretty" so I followed her and never looked back. She quit like a week later but I stayed. Haven't bothered with any other worlds since.

7. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Born and raised in Windia. Then I moved to Yellonde for the t-shirt and towel event (which I was one of the winners). Moved back to Windia. Quit for a year and rejoined when El Nido was announced. I love the time zone factor and overall less lag.

8. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Started in bera (05-08) went to khaini (09-11) Khaini is better than bera just because it's smaller. I moved because I got tired of the high level "legits" being such hypocrites when they would dry hump a thorn bush for any amount of white scrolls or perfect scrolled 100/110 equips. That was back when I was a hardcore legit and it was..well realistic to play with legitimacy.

9. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Bera was my first home until some old forum buddies dragged me to Windia to help make the guild I currently own and raise right now.

Windia went from being wonderful to okay to holy hell why won't these losers go away goddamn why am I still here ;__;

... yeah, I chose Windia. :c

10. Default Re: Server of Preference?

I remember when zakum/ht was such a big deal that the beran guild destiny(iirc) actually transferred to windia, talking about how it was paradise and shyt. Then more and more hackers flocked over to "take over". In my experience it inevitibly happens in every server, some twit wants to get "easy" pickings within a server lol

11. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Scania. Started there when Broa was the newest server, so IDK what time that was. Been there ever since cause I just don't have the funds to move any of my level 12x characters or start from scratch. No friends makes me sad too :C

12. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: iDkStuf
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 19x
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: N/A
    Farm: NyQuil
    philippines

Imma give my love to Bellocan

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

There doesn't seem to be a lot of Berans.

14. Default Re: Server of Preference?

I miss Bellocan. Zenith has no economy to speak of and I swear it's nothing but high levels with nothing because of the familiar hack.

15. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Bera. Like Scania, but with less pomegranatestorm. Also, a lot of Southperry people I know seem to be from Bera. Or maybe it's just me.

16. Default Re: Server of Preference?

I prefer Khaini. I like how it's kinda populated, yet empty enough to train without 100 kids tryin' to ks. (for the most part)

17. Default Re: Server of Preference?

I'm in the same boat as you! :) We should be friends.

I was actually in Guildless in Bera back in its peak days, and I absolutely loved it there. But I tried to go back when I restarted and the entire guild was dead. :( Now I'm in Khaini with just a couple of my old friends, trying to restart.

18. Default Re: Server of Preference?

Oh man look Scania and Windia are neck and neck on the polls.

19. Proton Gay Male
    IGN: Ferons
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Nocturnal
    Farm: Kansas
    canada

I was a scanian. And moved to bera. Slowly going up the list.

20. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

originally a gen 1 beran who moved to mardia.