Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Since it's likely we're going to get the update that disables our pvp and has monsters dropping gallant emblems, I'd like to know how often they drop. Hopefully they're not too rare since I still need a ton of them. So, to anyone that plays kms, how rare are gallant emblem drops from monsters?

2. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Someone told me they drop at a Piece of Time-like rate, but remain untradeable.

3. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

They're not incredibly common nor incredibly rare. I think just like Phoenix said, you can compare it to a PoT.

4. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Hmm, that shouldn't be too bad. At least we can modify the drop rate to help them drop more often. I should try to get as many before then as possible though. Thanks for the answers.

5. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Wow..now imagine all those FM hackers filled with Gallant Emblems fo 700k each.... x_x
    Recipes are going to be super expensive.

6. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

I don't think they are tradable.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Except the emblems remain untradeable, as mentioned already.

8. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Ohh that's good news I guess.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

fixed.

10. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

I think better yet, all the stuff needing emblems will deflate. If I remember correctly, they said the NPC trading the stuff for emblems would still be available which means you'll still be able to buy all the manuals and recipes you want. As long as they don't remove or change the pricing of them too much, it'll probably go that way. If they do drop like PoTs, you can pretty much expect bots and way more people hunting for them all over the place. However, the other stuff needing the Mats for making the recipes with the emblems will rise. Wisdom,Lidiums, crystals, etc... Do you guys know what mobs the emblem will drop from?

11. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

As far as I know the emblems are supposed to drop from all monsters level 50+. This may exclude world tour areas though.

12. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Thanks, one last question though: The list of prizes to exchange the emblems for remains unchanged right? Aye, the emblems may be untradeable, but the popular stuff that can be traded and bought with them will deflate. Still right now, the sole purpose of PvPing is to get emblems to be able to trade in for RS/recipes and the pocket manuals.

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Its nothing like PoT. I barely get PoTs, I get 1 emblem from a range of 5mins~15mins of grinding at fortress. I did memory lane to OB4 only 4-6 pots out of all that crap.

14. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

I think people are disoriented about the rarity of PoTs right now since we've had double drop for the last TWO MONTHS STRAIGHT.

15. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Wasn't it actually not enabled for the first month or so?

16. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

I think it took a week or so before they actually turned it on. But still, PoTs are not THAT common.

17. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

It wasn't turned on until earlier this month.

18. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

I sure hope emblems won't drop at the same rate as PoT. All of Mem Lane and I only ever got 1 PoT. I don't even PvP to get emblems, I would sure hate to not get them cause they're just that rare as well.

Also, ShinkuDragon said, "Wow..now imagine all those FM hackers filled with <practice> books for 700M each.... x_x
    Recipes are going to be super expensive.
    " What are Practice Books?

19. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

Best(?) pocket equip in the game, as far as I'm aware. There are 2 pocket equips you can buy with gallant emblems, one for 50 and one for 100. They are both tradable.

50 Gallant Emblems - Gallant Battle Manual <Theory> (+3 All Stats, 3 Magic/Weapon Attack)
    100 Gallent Emblems - Gallant Battle Manual <Practice> (+5 All Stats, 5 Magic/Weapon Attack)

20. Default Re: How often do gallant emblems drop in kms?

From what I've noticed, PoTs drop more often the farther into the temple you go.

I spent hours in Memory Lane and barely found any, but in Oblivion 1 I find about 8 an hour (that's with 2x drop and a spider familiar)