1. Default Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Anniversary

http://gematsu.com/2012/01/ace-attorney-5-announced

My face.

Well, damn. Capcom said they had big plans for Ace Attorney today earlier this month, and completely exceeded my expectations by far. I was planning on not getting my hopes up too high and expected more merchandising.

So- let's discuss. Who do you think will be the main character? Apollo or Phoenix, or possible both? Will Maya make a return in the series and some of the old Ace Attorney characters come back after the events of Apollo Justice?

As for the HD port on iOS, I think it's nice news. I found it kind of weird that they ported them to the Wii anyways after making the games out of print. We have the first game released in the US iTunes Store only, while Japan has all three released in iOS. A single revamped package would be cool if it meant the US finally got all 3 released in iOS, yeah- but is anyone expecting cool new features? I'm hoping for a few extra cases, possible an extra one squeezed in the middle of Justice for All as well as Trials and Tribulations- only to give Godot and Franzy an extra case each to prosecute.

2. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

I really hope they continue with Apollo.

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

Im still waiting for Gyakuten Kenji 2 scumbag capcom.

Also capcom shattered my dreams when they cancelled Megaman Legends 3

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

I dunno, I kinda lost a lot of faith in Capcom, you know after the whole AAI2 thing, and then the Megaman trolling, and more Megaman trolling, and more Megaman trolling.

5. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

After the crap they pulled with MvC 3 and UMvC 3... No money from me again.

6. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

Awesome! Time for videogames!

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

Love Ace Attorney, Capcom not so much. Hard to get excited over the game yet since as mentioned we never even got AAI2, I’m pretty pissed about that personally.

I find it interesting that there is no character silhouette in the logo and no platform announced. One would assume 3DS but perhaps multi-platform? I would guess it's Apollo since they didn't leave themselves all too much scope with Phoenix.

The HD remake is nice for those that haven’t played them i guess but the screen shots don't look all that great. Typical sloppy Capcom remake, don't expect anything special.

8. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

Screenshots here
    A couple of screenshots

Screenshots remind me a lot of the trailers they make for the games.

I hope the mouthflaps actually look good in HD and aren't as hastily slopped together like they are in the trailers.

9. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

I also see they announced Bones are doing the animation for the Layton crossover game, it looks good. I hope there is a lot of cut scenes in the game.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201201/29009128.html

10. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

So much want.

Still need to play apollo justice, though.

saopfnisainboabna

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Godot.
    Is.
    Alive?!

HOLY CRAP, ALL MY WANT.

12. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

Uh. I don't know where you're getting this idea from, those screenshots are from the "hd" remakes of AA1/2/3 that are going to be on the iphone/iPad, not AA5. (Also wtp is wrong with Godots hand in that picture...)

I don't think we'll get this >_> We should get Ace attorney vs layton because anything with Layton generally sells more in Europe than the rest of the world combined, so there isn't a reason not to make an english version.

It'd be weird if we got AA5 and not AAI2 though.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

./DOH

Bah, got so excited seeing Godot I thought it was from the AA5 game. Oh well, still very curious as to what AA5 will entail. Apollo still has potential, although it'd be really nice seeing Nick making a return as well. Or heck, the both of them can work together.

14. Default Re: Ace Attorney 5 and Ace Attorney 123 HD Announced for Ace Attorney's 10th Annivers

I'm still annoyed about AAI2, but hopefully we'll still get this. Hopefully.

I'm betting on Apollo being the protagonist. Maybe with less Phoenix. Though I wouldn't mind it if Maya (and maybe Pearl too?) shows up.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

MAYBE Pearl?

You try to say no to a face like that. =P

16. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Well just wake me up when they release it, i dont want to get my hopes up only to be crushed in the last second or something.