Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Since all the other related topics to this are more then 21 days old and can no longer be posted in, not too sure if anyone was still interested but with the 3x EXP/Drop Event going on right now and buying a 2x Drop Card to make it 6x Drop I went from having 13-20 Lunar Dews and 0-5/10 Nameless Darkness all within about 3.5-4 hours on 6x Drop. I'd say it's highly recommended to hunt for these items if you still wish to get/level the skill.

2. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

sorry if it is kinda off topic but...
    did anyone tried to hunt angelic bless ring recipes?... in x3 or x6?

also... when x2 ends?

3. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

I've found 6 Angelic Blessing recipes in a combined about 5 hours between my Demon Slayer and Dawn Warrior.

4. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Do you guys hunt at the male rabbits or female rabbits?

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

nice I gotta try it now....

6. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Completed mine at male. They supposedly have the same drop rate but the dews don't blend in with the etc drop of the male rabbits so it makes mindless killing a bit easier.

7. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

I'm gonna hunt some Mutant Ribbon Pig familiars tomorrow morning. 3x drop should help a ton.

8. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Everyone seems to do it at Male Rabbits, I'm going to start getting my last 5 on 6x and see how long it'll take, I'll edit post later. Also, I was told that the further you get into the 10 set it gets easier to drop, can anyone confirm this?

Been 30 minutes and 2 Nameless Darkness already.

5:50 - Got 8th~

9. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

even with 3x, i still can't seem to find one stupid lunar dew. I've been at it for like 45 minutes now -____-

Also like the male rabbits cause their carrots don't look like leaves and the map is completely flat versus the female rabbits with tiny edges that get in the way of rushing.

10. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Thanks for the Tip. I guess I will buy a 2drop card and hunt with spider familiar. :D That would be 9.6x drop.

11. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Where are you hunting Nameless Darkness level 1's?

The damn Ultra Grays drop large, purple phones and the Poison Poopa's drop purple spikes and the background even contains some purple coral. ARGH.

12. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Can Mercedes get Wind Piercing?

13. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

At Poopa's, I notice them as soon as they drop.

14. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Only adventurers can.
    That includes Cannoneers however.

15. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Only adventurers can.
    That includes Cannoneers however.

16. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

I think Ultra grays is better. With poison poopa you can't use FJ, Recoil, double jump, etc in the normal way. Sometimes, that makes you slower at killing mobs. I may be wrong, but this is the way I see it.

17. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

I think Ultra grays is better. With poison poopa you can't use FJ, Recoil, double jump, etc in the normal way. Sometimes, that makes you slower at killing mobs. I may be wrong, but this is the way I see it.

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

indeed, first set is up to whatever you prefer. but the lights are VERY noticeable.

19. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

:3

After I posted getting my 8th/10th Darkness I took probably about 10 minutes hunting the wrong monster for a familiar, then another 10-15 minutes of server stability bullshi't. Got the Big Spider familiar, got my last 2 Darkness + another 2 for the 2nd level all within 10 minutes before Servers went down.

20. Default Re: 3x Event + Lunar Dews and more!~

Is it even worth hunting for ABR now?