1. Default Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KMS?

If so, which patch was it part of?

2. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

From what I heard, that bug never existed in KMS.

3. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

Well that's... not looking good for a fix. xd

4. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

That's odd, then. Seeing as everything is copy-pasta... I don't see where NexAm could have screwed this up.

5. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

It did, actually. It was the main reason i quit my Battle Mage there some months after Resistance was implemented. It was extremely annoying to go to any bosses and die instantly with such thing. D:

6. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

Hm, I could have sworn someone said it didn't exist. Any idea on when it was fixed?

7. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

Or just plain not use Blue Aura, do you seriously need it on in the 1st place? Yellow and Dark gets the job done already, blue just helps you to be a cheaper potter.

8. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

We're going to be able to use all three auras at the same time in a future patch, forget which one.
    Why not take less damage, assuming there isn't some bug going to oneshot you?

9. Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

Didn't make that much of a difference for me whenever I went to bosses, the only times I would care at all about it the bosses themselves don't have 1/1 attacks. Drain + Teleport + spamming quantuple blow gets the job done easy enough for me when I was lvling my own BaM. Trained myself to lvl 200 with almost never even needing to press that hp pot button even once, most bosses don't even require me to use pots either other than mp. If anything, it helps your parties members more than it does yourself. For instance, tons of people would love blue aura on von leon and empress boss runs because of pot cd, all else who cares really go chug some pots.

10. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Has the Battle Mage 'blue aura + 1/1 attack = instant death' bug been fixed in KM

Not sure when KMS fixed that, but I'm pretty sure that this doesn't exist in MSEA anymore, before Chaos.