Server: Kradia
    Level: 209
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Seamuffin
    Alliance: Dominion
    Farm: AussieWorld
    australia

Cash5 ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Official maple website >>http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...Z5&pageIndex=1
    leave some of ur thought...

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

since you're new, i'll tell ya, the site has a bot that posts anything that appears on the site almost instantly, to the point where it sometimes even beats the nexon site itself.

4. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

my thought: yay bots

5. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

My thoughts?

Pros: YAY! I get to have some of the coolest stuff ever including more AP than normal. And without training almost anything, this is PERFECT. And a free level? YES.

Cons: I was farming PVP emblems with that "3 emblems per day" quest. Now I'll never get the damn manual.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Manual is one of the last things I'm going for lol.
    I'm more inclined to make Rising Sun gear, then go for the Class specific gear.

7. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

At least it stacks with everything else. And since I'm never going to get more than one of the parts of the set, this suits me.

8. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Well the free storm growth potion offered as compensation is cool for my arch mage, but now I have to cube my night lord's chaos zhelm again for the 4th time.

9. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

That sucks, I spent like an hour mass crafting earrings yesterday :(

10. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Is no one else here completely baffled by the, "10 free AP points." Sooooo, if you weren't online during all this rigamarole, you lose out on 10 AP points? I've missed out on tons of stuff, the TT medal mainly, but man would I be pissed if i missed out on 10 free friggen AP points.

Also, I don't get this:

The first three of the following items will be available for one character per world on your account if the character was created before 8PM, January 24, so make space and choose which character wisely! The two Cash items will be available for one character on your account if the character was created before 8PM, January 24.

10 free AP points
    1 Storm Growth Potion. This item instantly raises your character one level.
    4 free slots in each section of your item inventory
    1 Hyper Teleport Rock (7 Days)
    1 Premium Cash Shop Surprise

NVRM I get it now.

11. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Those inventory slots and AP points are what I am happy about, but I think whatever character you go into the cash shop with first will get a message to receive the items.

12. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

The 10 AP points aren't going to be of much use for a level 200 anyway, since main stat caps at 999 regardless. Useful for lower levels or people that add to both stats though. Only thing I'm annoyed about is losing my Gallant Battle Manual, but I can get another! 3x EXP for a week is crazy.

13. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

loool
    I am a bit pissed...
    it's good because all the crap that has been dupped will be gone but...
    I just came back to MS and I opened a couple of mystery books these past few days
    I got a MW 30 and MW20 so yeah...lost all the money I made :/

14. Proton Male

IGN: Not telling. >:(
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 113
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    canada

Things happen, it isn't Nexon's fault (I'm giving them too much credit), but its the dupers' fault. I went from 83 to 43 (Easily gotten, but still.)

Could have been worse. Could have been rolled back a year.

15. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Lol that's nothing. There's a guy on that site getting sued who posted a thread saying he bought meso during the instability and he lost his meso due to RB and the meso site wont give him him money back or give him the meso back. Now that's getting screwed. At least NX usage is being compensated. lawl

16. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

oh and I just logged on to notice the scg I sold on mts is gone
    and the nx I spent is gone too but
    my hair that I changed is still the same
    my character slot that I bought is gone
    so much compensation hu?
    i wasted 15k nx and received 5k maple pts in return...THATS SO GREAT!!
    I got scammed by fail nexon

17. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

....My god. If you're going to waste NX during a duping crisis, on stuff like that, then the only thing you can blame is your lack of foresight. Nexon is for once doing the right thing that benefits the community by taking action, and you complain?

Seriously, people like you are the poison of this game.

18. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I used YESTERDAY
    when I thought they had it fixed
    after bringing the game down so many times I thought yesterday was finally fixed -.-
    It's not like I used while was still crashing like crazy
    poison? is just nexon's incompetence
    don't go judging what you don't know

19. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

- double post sorry

20. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I don't play anymore but it seems the entire day yesterday this was going on. Don't blame Nexon for taking action, otherwise they won't then you'd be really screwed and your so called "15k" nx would be worthless anyway.

I may not "know" you but I know this much, your common sense clearly isn't there to give you hesitation when gambling like that when the entire game is currently in shambles. You dug your own grave in that regard.