1. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: FrozenFire20
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Fire Poison
    Guild: AngelsOfLove
    Alliance: 2LEGIT2QUIT
    canada

Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Im still pretty mad that my rings were basically done and they reset me and i lost my VL gear that i actually went on a run for and my pink zak chair that took me forever to get and my magic mastery 10 on my Evan >.< im never gana get that vl gear back..

2. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I'm not sure what happened with you but, I had 4 hired merchants opened and was able to retrieve everything fine from Frederick.

Maybe it's something with your server, I'm not sure. But they did rollback everything I had at that moment, which wasn't 8 PST Tuesday like they said in the notice. It was more like 7:40, I would know since after the rollback I checked my inventory and I had someone's collateral (he was renting Adv Bless from me) and he had my helmet. And on that day I remember hurrying up the renting process for I can get ready for a scheduled boss run time @ 7:45.

3. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Wait so the items no longer exist but they are old items that you gave back?

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

When you're attacking somebody, you might want to read all of his posts first.

And I don't know you, nor do I care to from your actions, so it doesn't matter to me what you believe about me.

5. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I did read all of the posts; You say you didn't dupe, say the items no longer exist but somehow still had the items in order to give them back.

I'm not attacking you, just loling at your posts.

If you don't care "to from" my actions why do you keep defending it.

6. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

whooops, server lag=double post.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

I've explained multiple times that those weren't the right words to use.
    Either way, if you care so much pm me, people probably don't appreciate us spamming this thread with crap.

8. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Lol'd. The amount of stupid coming from you is immense. I think you should just like, disappear for I don't know, forever?

Items that no longer exist. -claps hands-
    Seriously the only reason the items wouldn't exist anymore is if you dupped you dumbf[uck. If you lost s[hit from the crashes the majority was restored if you didn't go f[uckin' around trying to dupe some more. God people think denying you dupe when you clearly prove the opposite in-game is going to help their already p.o.s. reputation.

9. Won't Be Coming Back Male

I give up on you people.
    Pm me your grievances about my stupidity and we can work something out.

10. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

nice glitched pendant bro.

PM's aren't needed. I, along with several other people have gotten enough lulz from you.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

lol'd. The amount of immaturity coming from you is astounding. I think you should just like, go back to Basil for I don't know, forever?

Stay salty, bro.

LOL, Glitched? Are you serious?
    +40 CHTPs are NOT glitched. The +70 ones are the glitched ones from the hammer exploit.

It's nice to know you have no idea what you're even talking about when throwing out baseless arguments.

12. Won't Be Coming Back Male

What?
    Its called a 2nd pendant slot, we've had them for a few months now.

13. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

You mirin bro?
    @CHTP, they're technically intended to be egged once. Jump into s[hit like a boss why don't ya? n,n

14. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

oh you! I don't mean the second pendant slot silly, I'm talking about the fact that it was egged three times. Pendants are intended to be egged once.

if those stats were acquired using chaos scrolls I retract my statement, tho i doubt it.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

CHTPs could be egg'd twice when they first came out. When BB or some major content patch hit, they reduced the slots from 4 to 3, because of how OP it was.
    +3 = 2 eggs + Chaos Scroll. My god, that was hard.

Like I said, it's nice to know you two have no idea what you're even talking about other than to cause pomegranate on the forums for no reason, because your precious lolbasil is down due to being DDoS'd.

16. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

oh no, a pendant with some extra stats on it
    what ever shall we do

the game is completely broken because someone has an extra ~20 all stats that shouldn't be there

i think i quit maple forever because of this ;~;

seriously though, quit the goddamn flame war, i know tempers are crazy atm because of all the pomegranate everyone's dealt with this week, but that's no excuse to be at each others throats

17. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I'm incredibly amused with your assumptions! ^__________________^
    I have no idea what I'm talking about? I fail to see it. I know who Blades4Hire is, and my statement on CHTPs is TECHNICALLY correct judging on current standards. That was a hell of try! Go pretend to be a mod somewhere else, fgt.

18. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Except for you're wrong.
    He may not be the most legit person, but that pendant actually IS legit (well, the making of it. I can't speak for anything else).
    Your idiocy is not wanted here, go to somewhere you'll fit in.
    Ultra-ignored.

19. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

No it's fu'cking not.
    The original CHTPs were designed with 4 slots to be egged twice (as was previously mentioned).
    Please. You two need to stop causing drama over something so insignificant.

20. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

What the hell are you talking about? I said that pendant was illegit? Man all these assumptions! All I said was CHTP's are technically intended to be egged once, and everyone assumed the moon from that statement. And for those of you who don't know, you can take a modern obtained CHTP, fail a slot on it, slate it and re-egg. Therefore, lalala? Right. Everyone thinks that all 40 stat CHTP's are from years ago when you can still create them now through an exploit. Sigh sigh.