Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

yesterday.... when they announced there would be rollbacks and compensation, but had the servers down for almost all of the day and hadnt fixed the problems yet? that yesterday?

ok

2. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I transferred some items to sell to my shop mule. Servers kept crashing. I gave up on setting up a store. Didn't log into Maple until now (due to OT at work). Come on this weekend and see that my items are missing. I find out about the roll back so I check my character who transferred the items and they're not there either.

Fail.

Nevermind. It appears all my items I was selling in my NPC store are gone. Wow.

3. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I have a shop, but it didn't seem like a good idea to open a shop while the FM is full of dupers...

4. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I set up my store every evening and check on it the next evening after work.

Essentially, I had my store open as usual on the 23rd, and on the 24th I get back and retrieve my items from Frederick because well, the store crashed.
    From that point forward, I only put up "spot holder" stores in case the servers did not crash. After the first day, I just gave up as a whole until yesterday when they were somewhat stable and I opened one store.

I log in today and all my items I was originally selling on the 24th (before the crashing got really out of hand) are gone and I only have my 1 item that was holding the spot for me (on the 25th).
    I did take the precautions but it ended up not working. I'm pretty upset about this as I was selling a store full of items.

5. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Nvm, probably not smartest thing to post.

6. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Did anyone get the nx used on the 24th-27th back?
    Saw that :o.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

I got back 95k NX out of ~200k used in the past 2 days.

8. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Thank god they rolled back; if they did not I probably would have quit.

9. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I got absolutely none of it back. *sigh*

10. Won't Be Coming Back Male

It's funny cause most of the nx was earned from selling items that no longer exist for extremely low prices

11. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Yeah, taking advantage of and consequently ruining a great game is f'ucking hilarious.

12. Won't Be Coming Back Male

No longer exist=I got the items back but kept the nx too.

13. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Doesn't change what he said.

14. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Fixed.

15. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

:D profiting from others, getting to keep the NX AND the items is SO cool. You totally win at being a douche!

16. Won't Be Coming Back Male

lol.
    I sold them to a good friend of mine.
    I gave the items back, because I'm not that big of an pimento.
    The item I bought with ~70k of the nx is gone though, and the seller refuses to give it back to me because, well it was duped and no longer exists in the actual meaning of the word.

17. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

So you sold duped items (that no longer exist) to a "good friend" of yours? you're a bigger douche then anticipated. I'm sure no one cares or even believes your ridiculous story. BRB bragging on a game forum that I profited from abusing a fault in the game and then pretending I'm not that terrible of a person by making up some stupid lie.

if you did loose nx, good.

18. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

Eh, I lost a lot of stuff, had they rolledback @ 10 PST Tuesday I would still have it but oh well. It's for the best, can't have all those duplicated items flooding the MTS and FM.

19. Won't Be Coming Back Male

The items weren't duped you smartass.
    It was my old dagger+a pair of 10% specs.(I bought 12% ones for 70k nx)
    Obviously you care enough to reply to my every comment.
    If you don't believe me, go on thinking I'm a terrible person, I don't really care.
    My wording was probably poor on the first comment, but obviously that means that everyone must attack me without hearing the whole story.

20. Default Re: ROLLBACK! to 24th of January!

I was all in for the rollback and agreed it was necessary, but they always find a way to mess it up with MTS and Storage/Frederick not being linked the entire rollback.

1) MTS still has all those duped hacked garbage.
    2) I and other players have lost items in storage/Frederick that we had before the 24th.

Personally, I lost all that I had for merching, so I'm done with that now. Game's gotten to the point that having good items doesn't do anything anymore since everything's so easy now. I'm upset that all the time I spent getting those items have now gone down the drain. No motivation to work hard for this again if it can be lost due to some stupid thing that's out of my control.