Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I think they are testing their fix, however I'm seeing too much yellow.

It is odd.

2. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

MASSIVE REACTION

3. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

Yes because server checks always end on time, right?

4. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

Really? Yellow has been normal for a while. Login servers go up with a few yellow chs all the time now. GMS status is yellow with 1-2 red login servers and 1 yellow login server when I log in.

5. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

...10 free ap wtp thats a new one

6. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

Well, that compensation sure is better than any before, but though I hope that
    is not their way of trying to avoid the possibility of hackers getting the best of them.

Also,

That's about 165 (if they end on time) hours straight of 3x, I may have been hiatus for many years between 2004-2008, but is this not the longest and biggest exp event ever given in Nexon's existence?

Though I would truly laugh if once the servers come up after this USC, and they start crashing again... Though with 3x for so long, everybody would be online and probably overload the servers to crash anyway

7. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I can't go into website of Nexon, anyone knows when they will end the server check ?

8. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Well, having some yellow channels it's normal yes, but I'm seeing over 50% of them yellowish, with more changing. It looks exactly before the channels become all laggy and begin dcing people, however that might be me being paranoid.

9. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I am desperately trying to remember if I trained on Monday or Tuesday night...X_X

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I believe it is. I know they did 48 and 72 hour x2 events long ago, but this is definitely a record.

Also realized I'mma lose like 20-25% just from bossing / PvPing, but that's nothing compared to the 3x. Sadly, there's STILL going be mass QQing about no glitched LHC maps, so finding a LHC party will be a peach as usual, because people don't like normal LHC.

11. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I'll take them at their word about Hardware issues, I see no real reason to hide a fabled DDoS. And I'll also take that as proof against the misters who were spreading those rumors.

And I have to agree, I'm impressed with the compensation package. I'm just waiting for people with already maxed out inventories to log on and find their characters revert to 4 slots ONLY ;) Or how exactly 10AP will work (if they didn't mean resets.)

12. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I'll take them at their word about Hardware issues, I see no real reason to hide a fabled DDoS. And I'll also take that as proof against the misters who were spreading those rumors.

And I have to agree, I'm impressed with the compensation package. I'm just waiting for people with already maxed out inventories to log on and find their characters revert to 4 slots ONLY ;) Or how exactly 10AP will work (if they didn't mean resets.)

13. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

Best compensation ever. I was at 168 [167 now] before the rollback, but, no problem as long as the Level Up Potion lasts more than a day.

14. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

For the first time in 6 years, I'm impressed by this game.

15. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

Now realizing I have another chance to pass Demon cry 20 and some other books on my Demon slayer. huzzah!!

16. Water

usa

Although...if you fail again, that's double the disappointment.

17. Water

usa

Although...if you fail again, that's double the disappointment.

18. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I was impressed when I only saw the 3x event and the 3x drop and thought, "Wow good compensation"
    Then I saw it was almost a week long, And had a storm growth potion and the other things.
    10 Mules for Evo ring, and 5k maple points for each... I think thats worth it for loosing only 2/3 ring levels and loosing half a level or so on my merc.

19. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I was impressed when I only saw the 3x event and the 3x drop and thought, "Wow good compensation"
    Then I saw it was almost a week long, And had a storm growth potion and the other things.
    10 Mules for Evo ring, and 5k maple points for each... I think thats worth it for loosing only 2/3 ring levels and loosing half a level or so on my merc.

20. Default Re: Addressing Recent Stability Issues

I'm okay with this and it sort of makes sense to do rollback to three days ago. The only people that would be hurting are the ones trying to dupe anything. Since with all these constant crashings for three days, it's pretty much impossible for anyone to play the game regularly anyway. It's pretty redundant trying to hunt/train just to have all that erased because of a crash. And most people are just trying to upgrade their rings anyway, so the extension on that sort of remedies it.