Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

Expecting to get a rollback is like expecting to get more then 5k maple points, lol.

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

6pm est-6am est is a pretty unpopular time...

This blows. I want them to extend 2x drop considering I missed the last few days of it and now that we are missing yet ANOTHER 2x event. Real great.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

only dupe that would be possible would be the MTS one i guess.

and honestly here, i don't see nexon rollbacking at all, something tells me it's too much trouble they'd rather not deal with. i was so sure of this i even went and cubed my cape to 3L unique

4. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

I hope they extend where I can possibly get level 10. Up until the 3rd, I will only be getting level 6 (would have been 7).

5. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

This is exactly what I was thinking.

They waited too long to even consider a roll back, but if they do, holy smokes.

6. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

They very rarely (actually, when have they ever..) roll(ed) back, as pomegranatety as this situation is I don't think they're going to start doing so now. HOPEFULLY they figure out a way to remove all the duped items from the past few days and provide some sort of reasonable compensation (extend my expiring items, damn it) but that's probably asking for too much. Guess we'll wait and see. I'm starting to worry that the February patch might be pushed back as a result of all this though.

7. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

They've rolled back several times in the past, if I recall correctly. I remember being around for at least 2, and hearing of more when I wasn't playing.

I think the chances of a rollback happening are very high. If the crashing only lasted for a day, we might not, but the crashing has lasted for 3-4 days now, and I imagine tens of thousands of people took the opportunity to dupe as much as they could, especially the hackers that knew how to do it at the beginning.

We have no real way of knowing if the February patch gets pushed back any unless it's pushed back to March, but I can't see it pushing it back any, though.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Judging by what I've read/heard on Basil and from my and other people's alliances, if they don't rollback, a metric pineapple ton of people are going to remain very very rich.

9. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

Let us look at this in a different way.
    1. This server check seems highly unnecessary considering the issue. 12 hours seems like way too much just to fix potential.
    2. This server check takes place in prime time of the weekend, when most kids even in PST are out of school.

This really can't be just for potential. I'm not saying it will be a rollback, I'm just hoping it is.

10. Electron
    IGN: LordBeowolf
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Dragon Knight
    Guild: Honour
    Alliance: Permanent

Seriously all this talk about roll back and compensation just makes me

I am just hoping that this process will end in a more secure server, and stable game so that we can get on with the "life." I mean
    what is more important than creating my 31 rings that I have in the making. Or leveling up my 3 Merc's or 4 DS's or 2 Cannoneer's
    that have no pets, no loots, and no CS, and look as fugly as anything.

Yes, a GAME that works as it was designed to would be nice. Here's to Server Upgrades!

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Potential as in the word potential. Not the system.

12. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

I manage to get my 3rd ring done was 15 min away to get the 4rth one done, i could have done 9 but im not at home yet , well i havent played much this past days, but i did got some pink zak stuff around wednesday, got some rising sun recepies from secret recepies aside that and the upgrades of the rings i got not much to lose if they roll back, i didnt train at all!! o well i did got some DS to lvl 70 ummmm that would hurt arrrg. I vote for no roll back and that they erase the items the way they did it some weeks ago, replacing them with clean not scrolled one.

Yep yep im on the same boat i lvled 1 of each new char on my 6 accounts , and was just working my way in 13 rings could do more but i got just lazzy and too stressfull and thank god becouse i would be im still at lvl 3!!!. But i have 1 on lvl 9 like 3 or 4 on lvl 8 and the others on 6 and 5 so no worrys still have time. If they fix it though

13. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

If there is a rollback I BETTER SEE MY 50k nx that i bought like 5:00! What do they mean by Some potential stability issues will be resolved?

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Fixed...

15. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

I'd rather not make an assumption about rollbacks and just wait.

16. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

What was the new dupe/hack (The past days was crash after crash so i didnt bother to play or read about maple).

17. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

Yes. I already knew this.
    Thanks for pointing it out though?

Ah I get it. That doesn't make sense though.

18. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Idk, but what I got from it was that people were just abusing the mass amounts of server crashing, so a lot of it probably started accidently, then turned into mass profit as it was continually abused.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

You used the word the wrong way so i was confused as to what the hell you were saying.

20. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.27.2012

This is getting ridiculous. Third day in a row that I've come home from work to an unscheduled sc. I'm never going to get my ring.