Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

GOOD news:
    I can finish my rings!

BAD news:
    The market won't have very many 9, 8, and 7 rings to stack with them. With only 3 extra days it was pretty likely lots of poeple would have lower rings, but with 5 extra days (not counting a day of channel crashing as extra), there will be hardly any. I thought it would be so cool to have 24 atk from rings.

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

Can you stack 7, 8, 9, and 10 rings? If so, I am doing that.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

If it's like previous evo rings, it'll only be that way for a week at longest, if at all.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

Game is up.
    Good luck, everyone.

5. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

seems like a lot of work for nothing with the new ring sets that are coming out.

6. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

So?

Best profit for these things tends to be to hold onto them for a while.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The best part of the evolving ring event for me is when there's suddenly a f'uck ton of awesome rings on the market that no one knows what to value them at because everyone suddenly has so many of them. Seeing the price when they've settled is interesting. Now that we have 3 more days for literally everyone to have level 10 rings, that's also 3 MORE days we have to wait until they're all flushed onto the market. I don't want to wait. :( Plus i hate having to force everything aside just to make sure i've logged on and upgraded, but that's the event i guess.

8. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

WHO ARE THEY, AND WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WITH NEXON..
    Perfect, I can make up for the days I missed to make more Lv. 10 rings. <3 c:

9. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

*sigh*

I just realized that, thanks to this extension, we have nine days, including today. to upgrade.
    That means I could still get every character on my main account a level 10 ring.

Too bad I don't feel like having Maple Story open 15 hours a day.
    Sticking with seven.
    Damn my ability to be perfectly content with things.

Well, you have to do that regardless of what day they make the event end.
    Though I do find it dumb that they still have it ending on a weekday when, presumably, people are more readily available on weekends.
    Of course, weekends also mean that, if something goes wrong, it's not gonna get fixed, but Fridays tend to be no better.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Well I'm happy. Wake up and Nexon seems to have fixed the servers and they extended the ring event by 3 days. Works for me!

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

The point is moving the date even as much as 3 days is inconvenient for us who've built schedules around the dates where we need to log in. It doesn't actually conflict with anything i do, but still, it's a pain.

12. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

May I suggest caring less?

Hurrwhat?

13. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

This. Exactly..
    We were basically focusing on nothing..If I knew they extended it I would have just relaxed. <_>

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I might suggest the same to you. You questioned my first post in an attempt to derive a paragraph that you could then tear apart for things to correct, only to find a personal musing from a guy who has been neutral about the entire endeavor. Still you post in response. What's personal to me isn't to you, so why do you care?

The second quote was to show that i don't care about the first quote. I pointed it out for the sake of pointing it out, not because it was relevant to me. What was relevant to me was changing the tradeability day, which i got over before posting anything here because like i said, that's the event.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

I'm not going to relax, regardless.
    Having much faith in Nexon's ability to screw up, I'm going to do everything I can to have my rings at level 10 on the 31st.
    Also, I'm going to assume there will be a patch or minipatch of some sort on Feb 1st or 2nd (the promised Feb patch or some events to hold us until it comes) and it will undo whatever they did to Gaga (if they did). So he will probably not be upgrading rings until the Monday after that.

16. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

Do you know the difference between an apple and an orange?

Caring enough to rearrange your schedule to allow for you to get a bonus in Maplestory is not the same as me commenting on someone's post in a forum.
    One disrupts my day; the other does not.

You're the only one here blatantly contradicting themself.

The pronouns you used were inclusive to yourself. To say it doesn't apply to you after the fact is nonsensical.

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

They were indeed. The effort of those reschedulings, on the other hand, are near nothing, because i have no predefined schedule, merely options that exist to fill that hole. All that needs to be made are minor sacrifices, none of which i mentioned here because it isn't your business and because i figured you would be bored enough to back off an irrelevant line of questioning in a thread that is already dead. Color me surprised.

18. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - 01.26.2012

Again: Hurrwhat?

You go and make it sound like I look for things to tear apart about your posts. That's inaccurate.
    The actual chain of events is that you post things that are so remarkably contradictory that I can't help but to point them out to you.

"None of my business" almost sounds like you would expect me to care.
    I wouldn't. Your personal schedule does not fall into the sphere of my interests nor would listing them benefit this discussion.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

Gentlemen, take it to PMs, please.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Might i suggest caring less?

I care less about clarifying myself to you than i do about the argument itself.

Yet wanting elaboration on this obvious and standalone statement is within that sphere?

What could possibly be beyond this statement that you care about so much to prod further? I almost thought that what i said was so irrelevant to you that we wouldn't be here. Oh well.

Also, it's ok to care. It seems remarkably contradictory to hear you say that. So much so that i can't help but point it out to you.

@above: Whoops, too late.