Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Level 140 Cape Recipies

What do I need and how do I get each of the items?

I know I need 200 Dream Fragments or something, 10 Superior Crystals, 10 Powders and 10 of something else. I don't know what it is in English and I have no idea how to obtain it. Can someone help me with this, please? The reason I want to make one is because they're well over my budget in the market, so my friend told me to make one instead. It and a shoe are the last pieces of the set I need to have the full set.

2. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

Oh. They're abrasives.

But still, them dream fragments are going to kill me. ._. Thanks.

3. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

There is really no other way than to buy them from botters, and that stinks. Out of 5000+ enemies killed I have gotten 1 dream fragment. If not for the music box event and thief capes dropping directly from instructors, me and my Drk wife would never have had full Empress sets since we refuse to support hackers.

4. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

Funny enough, I found 5 dream fragments while doing the first quests in Future Ereve/Henesys on Tuesday.

5. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

Yeah. I would love to farm them... if there weren't 200 needed. >_> They're 5.5m ~ 6m each in the market. That's at minimum 1.1b mesos. Considering the cape recipes are 50 ~ 150m and the fact that the Superior Grade Crystals aren't exactly easy to get, I think it's way better to just wait and buy a cape from somewhere. Here's Hoping someone chaoses one and loses the attack and sells it for under 100m, since I'm down to 500m. Lmfao

I have 5/6 of the set now. All with potential. It cost me just over 600m for all of this. Not bad, I suppose. The overall was the most expensive part - it was 350m for 6 attack. The rest of the pieces were 80m each (save the knuckle, which was 70m). None of them are impressive, but I'm not rich, so I don't expect them to be.

If I could just find any cape within my budget, that would be absolutely amazing.

6. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

If only GMS prices were that low. Or El Nido, at least. No one in this dang server does Empress. Ever. I think Scania Empress armor pieces float around 200-350mill or something like that. Still pretty crazy compared to those JMS prices. And Weapons are easily max mesos multiple times over depending on which one you're looking for. Ugh. UGH.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

you are correct, fusing is costing me a fortune in scania.

8. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

In Khaini the average price of empress gear is 150-250m. Then there's a bunch of Warrior, Pirate, and Mage gear that goes for 50-125m. I imagine it's due to the fact that Khaini is sorta like the hacker's hub, or something.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

so is scania, but our prices still manage to suck balls.

10. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

Agreed. There is no way to get 200 dream fragments except from a botter. I trained at dark ereve for at least 30 levels, much of it with 1.6x drop from spider, and possibly event 2x if that actually worked, and ended up with around 64 of them.

11. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I seen our dream fragments selling at 1.1m each. May not be like that now though, was a few weeks ago. I'm waiting for them to get my Mage cape recipe:(

12. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

In our server in kMS, the prices are 30~50m for all the gear :D They started decreasing from 100~150m a while ago.

But do want cheap 140 weapons.

13. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

peach! I SEE WINRY AND HER MOM/DOG AS A CHAIR IN YOUR SS! wtp?

14. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

Fixed that for you. JMS got all kinds of FMA stuff.

15. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

That's not a chair. It's some permanent cash shop effect or some stupid pomegranate like that.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You're stronger than me now justin. ;-;

17. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

btw whats that 15,000 below your mesos o.o

18. Default Re: Level 140 Cape Recipies

NX... I think?

19. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I need cape too. I'd actually take the time to get the fragments but the stupid flame craps in Future Ereve only drop the recipes.