Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Character Hopping

Currently only playing my cannoneer. Will go back and forth between it and my aran when I get that world transfer.

2. Default Re: Character Hopping

I suck juggling two main's... idk how you guys have more than that without going crazy. I have a 19x arch mage and a 19x night lord. I have a 15x hero aswell, but I retired that years ago. I just restarted playing my arch mage (it's been 19x for nearly two years now), but I've decided not to spend so much time overhauling all its equips since I just want to hit 200 on it. Anything of value tends to be placed on my night lord.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Character Hopping

Just my Shadower as of right now. I'll probably work on getting my DS/Merc to 70, quit those, and then juggle my Shadower and Assassin.

4. Default Re: Character Hopping

As of a couple months ago, I tend to character hop all the time. I have my level 200 Bishop in Windia, 17x Paladin in Mardia, 17x Night Lord in Mardia, 16x Bowmaster in Mardia, and a 10x Sniper in El Nido. So not only do I character hop, but I am juggling between 3 different servers. Eventually I will end up picking one server I like and move all of my characters there but for now, I enjoy the different economies/people. Funding them all is a real pain too because the main stat for each one is different.

5. Default Re: Character Hopping

Beginner/Bowmaster

6. Default Re: Character Hopping

I'm really confused right now. I just hang out on one character at a time, otherwise I don't know that I'd get anything done. And what with the equips, and the nx, and collecting things all over again; I'm sort of surprised anybody has time to level. I have maybe, seven, 4th job characters, but most of them I only played up until early 12x, realized I despise everything about the class, then started over on the next one. So, just one. I only juggle one, my Mercedes.

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Brandonaught
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Chrono
    Farm: Sheep GYM
    California

I have serveral that I fund and juggle: 200 Paladin, 200 Hero, 161 DS, 172 Mercedes, 160 Mechanic, 160 Wild Hunter
    The rest I use as mules or never deleted them
    143 Night Lord
    81 Cannoneer
    121 Aran
    120 Dawn Warrior
    78 Evan
    106 Dragon Knight
    128 Corsair
    162 Marksman
    148 Bowmaster
    122 I/L Arch Mage
    138 F/P Arch Mage
    188 Bishop

8. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

Main NL But cant train until I wash all my points HPwashing I hate how they removed the extra MP from gears now if I lvl I lose some of my extra MP...

2nd Mercedes Playing this till I can afford to finish washing my NL need about 600 bucks worth in AP resets... >.<

9. Default Re: Character Hopping

For character hopping keep Alt pressed.

Spoiler

But I prefer to level up stuff that benefits my main only.

10. Default Re: Character Hopping

I have a 124 Dark Knight and 137 Demon Slayer, but I want to make a Paladin now. Not sure though, I quit my Dark Knight because of the lack of mobility :/ Maybe I shall make an Aran, that has some mobility, hopefully it won't be as hard as some of you guys say to juggle two characters.

11. Default Re: Character Hopping

3x EXP? Time to get a DS; a Merc; and a Cannonneer to level 70.