IGN: Not telling. >:(
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 113
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    canada

Cash4 A few questions from a noob.

I have quit Maplestory in 2010.. and now I decided to give the game a go again, and with all the new-fangled toys and such released now, I'd like to ask a few things.

Right. On to the questions:

- I am on the server "Khaini" and I would like to know the current price of Zakun Helmets (Not Chaos), with or without potential.

- On to this 'potential' thing. Its pretty basic to understand, but this is directed to this 'Decent *insert skill here*' things. How exactly do these work? Must the item always be worn to use, or may one set the skill to a quick-slot key, and take the item off?

- Where is a good spot to level from 58-70? I'm using a Mercedes. (I play from an hour to 2 hours. Mostly an hour.)

Thanks for your time.

2. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

1: Not sure about khaini but in windia its about 150m
    2: There is currently a glitch where you can keep the skill even when you dont actually wear the item. (So its not intended)
    3: I'd say jesters at New Leaf City Haunted Mansion.

3. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

SoK or no SoK? SoK'd they're probably around 50m+price of SoK, un-sok'd you can usually get them for free from someone who just zak'd (if you SoK).

You can, it's not strictly kosher. It involves going into PvP, equipping the item, assigning it to a key, equipping another equip in the item with the decent skill's place, then leaving room.

Jesters.

4. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

you are better off living without the zhelm until you can get a friend to take you for free but most zhelms if just avg would be price of SoK+about 30m or so?

For decent skills you are SUPPOSED to have the item to use the buff and then you can take it off keeping the buff but you need to do it everytime you want to buff but people in gms glitch the skill onto their chars through pvp and its perma any1 selling decent skills will explain it to you

and just about any skill build has a quick training guide if not
    fastest route Twisted jesters in NLC are the best but full of dbags
    after that pqs are some good exp if you can get a party
    and any mob within ur lv that is from kms has about the same hp:exp ratio so it is all preference/potential drops from there

5. Proton Male

canada

Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

Oh my. That's pricey. Good thing I picked Khaini.. :x

1 - SoK'd. My computer isn't the greatest, so I'd probably disconnect from lag or something.

2 - So, its a glitch..? Yuck. I'll figure something out. I need that Decent Hyperbody. :(

3 - Never heard of them.. but I'll find them. I'm guessing in New Leaf City some wheres?

6. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

150m is because nx is about 1:40-45 ish so thats 120m spent in just the SoK
    and I find it really weird how we all replied with the same thing.....

7. Proton Male

canada

I see. Guess I'm better off waiting for now.. I only have 6m mesos. :(

New-ish question: Decent way to make some money? I don't mind spending a million or two to make some profit.

8. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

Farm ABR's at Triple Rumos to sell?
    You could sell Nx, but I imagine you don't want to do that.
    Oh, once you get to a higher level, be an Alchemist and dissemble equips for Item Crystals.
    You can get superiors from 100 or 110 equips, which sell for a good amount.

9. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

Loot everything. Since you're also a mercedes, you'll basically use like zero potions training until level 75 ish. Even then, you don't use that many potions. Do the silent crusade quest to unlock the ridiculously cheap HP potions and buy NLC sorcerer elixers for mana.

Later when you're high enough of a level, just solo pap every day twice and you can make about 1 mil profit by selling the potions and equips.

If it were earlier, I'd have told you to buy mystery mastery books or something from the coin shop and then resell them in the free market. But seeing as coins are too hard to come by these days, it's better off spent on things you could use.

You could also go off and make level 71+ belts as an accessory crafter. % stat bonuses on a belt are pretty easy to sell and if you get an epic or unique on reveal, it's even better.

10. Proton Male

canada

I see. Is there at any point where I can learn more then two professions? I currently have Mining and Accessory Crafting. Kind of don't want to ditch them, since I'm about level 8 on both so far.

But thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind for sure.

@Worthyness

I actually got one as a drop earlier today. How much are they currently in Khaini?

Craft belts and get %stats with epic/unique? I'll keep that in mind as well.

11. Default Re: A few questions from a noob.

Extractors are fairly commonplace, level 200 extractors (all equips) can range from 1 meso to 10k per extraction.
    Make an extracting mule? I dunno.
    0_O