Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Wasn't specific enough for me, sorry...lol

Plus, that doesn't work any way. Random channel crashes, you still crash regardless...you won't make it on any server for a hour.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

You keep answering about duping.
    I DON'T WANT TO DUPE. Honestly. And I know how to do it.
    I just want to stay in the game for a full hour, that's all.
    If you don't know how to do that, quit boasting of your oh-so-superior knowledge.

3. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

I wasn't, I was jsut answering the question I thought was being asked. Just because it seems obvious doesn't always mean it's the obvious answer. -_-

4. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Ho hum... I would test out my luck with the MTS... but it seems the MTS is unavailable. Not sure when it's been like that, but wonder if Nexon is about to do anything since that's offline? o-o

5. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

The reply:
    How is that not specific? o_O

6. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Yes, it confused me because she asked me to answer a question I never said that I actually knew. Again, sorry.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh?

8. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Not sure what the point is of continuing to attack Coogi. Yes he made a rather odd mistake in misunderstanding a post that couldn't be misunderstood easily, but that's well and done now.

9. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Yeah, I'm done. It was my bad and and I'm sorry. ( Sap I was referring actually duping, I assumed you were talking about duping first, I didn't read all 11 pages ).

10. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

It's annoying because he thinks he knows something that we don't, and then keeps trying to explain it to us.
    It's like asking
    "Hey, which way is the bank?"
    "Oh, Sacramento? it's the the capital of California."
    "No, the bank."
    "Yes, Sacramento, if you look hard enough you'll find it in California."

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

It's annoying because he thinks he knows something that we don't, and then keeps trying to explain it to us.
    It's like asking
    "Hey, which way is the bank?"
    "Oh, Sacramento? it's the the capital of California."
    "No, the bank."
    "Yes, Sacramento, if you look hard enough you'll find it in California."

12. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

why the pineapple is the game still "up"
    I haven't actually been mad at nexon for a long time, but this is just dumb seriously.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

Pick one or more:

1. Because they don't want to log "extended downtime" that would require them to compensate and extend events.
    2. Because they can't figure out what the server crashers are doing while the game is "down".
    3. Because their developers went to sleep so they figure "might as well let the kids play if they want", not realizing the massive duping going on, or how the frequent crashes don't really let anyone accomplish anything (legitimate).

14. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

They have developers?
    But seriously it's their pineappleing game and they can't be arsed to just check a bunch of forums, heck even their own is prolly filled with people complaining about duping and pomegranate. I'm sure with that in mind the smart option would be to keep their game down.

But no the pomegranatestorm must go on!

15. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Here's hoping that they will do something later. Last time I checked (which was a few minutes ago), the MTS was still offline/unavailable to go into so it looks like the dupes won't be going anywhere soon. Think they will try a rollback/USC in the afternoon or am I being to hopeful in them on trying fix anything properly?

16. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

MTS being down doesn't really mean much.. Most of these crazy stat equipment have potential or are enhanced so they can't be MTS'd in the first place. The chances of Nexon doing a rollback are next to none, really.

17. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Yeah I know, but there are still equips in there that looks clean but actually aren't due to a thing that wipes off the stars and potentials off them. In a way, that duped stuff won't leak to other worlds as much. At least until Nexon decides to do an unmonitored world transfer with characters carrying them...

Anyway, as of right now though, it's impossible for anyone to play the game properly, save for the people that wants to dupe crap. Can't stay logged in for more than 2 minutes. So it wouldn't be surprising if Nexon doesn't realize how fast the servers are going up and down that seems to be beyond their control.

18. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Well, I've been on for 5 minutes now with no lag or crashing.. so it appears for the moment that they've fixed it somewhat.

19. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

Or the rats are taking a break from their duping.

20. Default Re: ["Resolved"] Game Login and Stability Issues

There's no way that they were the cause the whole time.