Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Because CWKPQ obviously didn't have that already.

2. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Or we're just underestimating the problem.

Or Nexon just doesn't give a flying pineapple.

3. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

If you can't create new content (or in this case re-new content) while working at such a big company and most likely having C++ as your main programming language, then I really have my doubts about their knowledge... Whenever I program something new, I always test it fully and let others play around with it so I'm sure there's nothing buggy left. If there is, I will search and fix the problem; something this company has big issues with.

4. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Well, the dev team there is perfectly competent. It's a team sent over by Mama NexonKR now, not local workers.
    It seems to me that most, if not all of the major decisions for GMS are controlled by NxKr very rigidly now.
    Seems like Nexon Korea has told them to just not give a pineapple about CWKPQ and just focus on keeping the game somewhat intact.

You say it would take a week, right?
    Remember what happened last time Nexon went away for any long period of time?
    Yeah, Familiar Hack and 255 weapons. Fun times.

5. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

If the development team consists of Korean members, then it's rather obvious why nothing works. Barely any Korean (no offense here) knows decent English. How are they supposed to even read an English source..?

If I were to work with their source, I would've been able to create the same exact thing within a week easily. I created fun things (in JavaScript, though) when I started programming for some lolserver that was actually being played by a lot of people. I wasn't the best back then, since I was a complete beginner, but I still managed to pull some stuff off.

6. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Well, the KMS data is in (shocker) Korean, so it shouldn't be that hard to put it in.
    AFAIK they use an English programming language, which is why Fiel can extract it without knowing more than basic Korean.
    They obviously have to know decent English to be able to COMMUNICATE, so your rather racist points are irrelevant as well.
    Saying "no offense" doesn't make something not offensive. Hell, it's more offensive because you expect them not to take offense at saying:
    "No offense, but no Koreans can speak English well. Bunch of slant-eyed wops."
    I mean, what the hell?

7. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

I know several Koreans who know decent English.

8. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

This statement alone proves that you have no real-world development experience. Little hobbiest games (such as the screenshot that you use as your avatar, I'm assuming) are far different than big corporate projects.

9. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

To the whole Chaos CWKPQ: It would be nice to have a harder version. I ran a lot with Sanguin and things were a breeze. We would taken down the bosses in ~10 minutes without issue. If they make a harder one, why not include the pirate boss?

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Everything supposedly "custom" content is developed in Korea, I'm pretty sure the comments in the sauce are in Korean. Look at KMS WZ Files, the names for an action or skill are in English.
    bladeFury, ellin, victoria, maple, and everything else. This pretty much tells us they know at least some English. Language isn't or shouldn't going to be a problem.

11. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Despite the real crash issue, were not really aware of why CWKPQ is majorly shut down. It's hard to say until Nexon gives us some lead to the crime.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

I wonder why CWKPQ crashes in GMS, because it works well in every other version except GMS where CWKPQ were once "exclusive" in here.

13. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Cwkpq even works in v1.05 private servers.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i wonder why it started crashing in the first place, after BB it didn't, something was done to it later on.

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Chaos part 1 made it start crashing iirc.

16. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

It's been closed since the big bang patch o_O

17. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

No. A bit after Mechanics got released.

18. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

No.
    That was a year ago.
    It closed this summer.
    BB is impossible as I definitely was able to equip my MoN when I got it and I hit 120 in mid-late spring.

19. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

The MoN on my Battle Mage disagrees with you.

20. Default Re: Questions about CWKPQ

Fixed.