Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

http://gunbound.softnyx.net/default.aspx

Don't get me started. You knew this was going to happen. So get in, download the language you want and join me.

Leave your IGNS and add the others. Will have bunches of fun, Skype will be a plus as when you hear someone hit the wall. You should be allowed to hear it.

PS: Just download the cilent and then play through the client.

Come join, it'll be baller.

IGN - Rank -

2. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

>Wind changes once every match
    >Stupid environmental factors
    >Gameguard

No thank you. GunBound died when they went into season 2.

3. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Dammit, it's not like theres a "special" version we could all play that was of season 1.

4. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Not sure if sarcasm or doesn't know about GunBound classic.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I played this game sooooo long ago; I still remember the GP decay high ranking players get; stopped at a double gold axe. Also remembered when the game introduced slightly stronger avatars if you buy with real money. No thanks.

6. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

This game is still around? I remember playing it like 10 years ago in middle school. The servers were awful and there was a lot of hacking.

7. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Man, I thought there was gonna be something new with the game released. Guess not ]:

Back when I played, the math people dominated the higher level areas. I preferred to just feel my way through though. Since that's what I felt was how the game should've been like. Not top tier mobiles that hit 99% of the time because of a calculated shot. Experience and skill are what should differ between the better and worse players.

Landing that crit dual shot through just your own adjustments and experience is what makes it feel good. Super high angle shot for bonus swag.

8. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Turtle OP
    Always fork
    SS through force timebomb style
    So kawaii

Also turtle maths is pretty ez.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Lies. A. Sate is the truly scary shit. Turtle is best for shotgunning noobs.

Also, Aduka games for gold.

10. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Aduka's the purplish-blue centipede thingy, right? I remember always using it when I played in the past.

Never was good at Gunbound though, so I quit after a month or so.

11. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Oh my god Gunbound was my life before Maple. Gunbound: World Champion was the one I played... I was pretty dedicated to mastering Boomer, and I somewhat succeeded. A. Sate was my second love. Oh, I miss going in random rooms, picking Random and getting the Knight or Dragon. Reactions were always hilarious.

I got to Battle Axe and quit, then came back to see it completely deteriorated with more hackers and "SPEND MONEY, USE STRONGER MOBILES." Gross.

I'd love to play again if it's a game with Southperricans only... I haven't looked at it in years, though, so no clue how bad it's gotten since last I checked.

12. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Oh those times, pretty much everyone where I live played it and even our word for noobs was the noob rank in there even long time after much moved to other games.
    But yeah the quick move from F2P to P2W killed it for a lot but also at the same time (thanks to the cards being available in actual stores here) kids started to spend almost any money that got to their hands on it.

13. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Aduka only matches were the peak of Gunbound. Trufax.

Actual top tier characters were Boomer and Nak when I played (around half a year before World Tournament I believe). Turtle's mobility and lack of angle range severely limited him. A.Sate was like mid / low tier.

Those tiny little robots from that red guy were pretty annoying too.

14. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Oh wow Gunbound. Great, great times. I played in the time EarthAdept2 is referring to. Aduka matches were spammed all the time for gold, and Boomer/Nak were the best bots around. I was quite good at using Boomer and Nak, but my favorite to use was Nak. I've tried getting back into it a few times the past couple of years but I was never able to. It just isn't the same awesome experience it was. ;;

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

Thanks for reminding me about that Nak. Now THERE was an S ranked tier bot. Sure it's got crazy delay, but the raw damage it can do with it's Shot 2 was balls on ridiculous. A Dual Shot+ Shot 2 was usually all you need to take out someone after weakening them with maybe one or two hits.

16. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Dat 90% damage after force with dual shot \o/.

17. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

I used to play this game long long ago. I was one of the highest ranks. Ruby wand I think. Their hacking issues were worse than MapleStory.

18. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Omg gunbound I remember Thor's Hammer like it happened yesterday...Aduka only matches like stated above was the thing to do ! I remember learning boomer and all the wind hooks etc etc...man this brings back memories. I think that was everyones life before maple came into play. Then it went to crap when ijji took over :/...

Their hacking issues was far worse then maple I agree but at least they had in game Gm's and maintenance's that actually fixed the hacks for a short while...Softnyx may have screwed up on some things but those in game GM's / events were so fun and at least they let their presence be known.

19. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Omg gunbound I remember Thor's Hammer like it happened yesterday...Aduka only matches like stated above was the thing to do ! I remember learning boomer and all the wind hooks etc etc...man this brings back memories. I think that was everyones life before maple came into play. Then it went to crap when ijji took over :/...

Their hacking issues was far worse then maple I agree but at least they had in game Gm's and maintenance's that actually fixed the hacks for a short while...Softnyx may have screwed up on some things but those in game GM's / events were so fun and at least they let their presence be known.

20. Default Re: Gunbound - Kicking our own asses with MATH

Alright, I'm considering this. Season 1 or Season 2. I'm unaware that there was still a season 2 server. So whichever one you guys want to do I'll change it. Till then it stays until we get what we want to do down.