Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Alliance Rising comes February!

What if HT gets broken even if instanced?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Alliance Rising comes February!

No doubt it will. If they don't completely replace the hybrid HT system we have now with whatever the new one is, it'll still try to do both the MSEA (?) method and the KMS method, with unpredictable results.

Which KMS update was it that instanced HT and Zak?

3. Default Re: Alliance Rising comes February!

I believe it was when the Union or Justice Update went live.

4. Default Re: Alliance Rising comes February!

It was when Justice update went live. but Im going to put some faith in this one saying I hope it isnt bugged :/.

I've been waiting to HT(with a party) for a while now..and this instanced thing just made my day lol..

Edit : I know ur not supposed to have faith or hope when it comes to Nexon but ..I want THIS !

5. Default Re: Alliance Rising comes February!

Would it be worth it to finish the Silent Crusade quests with Cross Hunter coming out? Also, does anyone know if this update is closing the Legend coin shop or will it be open for a bit longer?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I would not count on Legend shop remaining open one second after midnight on Jan 31. In fact, knowing Nexon's tendency to mix up 00:00 and 23:59, I'm aiming to spend every last coin by midnight, Jan 30.

As for the Silent Crusade: you can get a maximum of 197 coins a day. Do the math and see if you have enough time to get the scrolls. The shoulders by themselves are not all that hot, unless you happen to have lots and lots of chaos scrolls to throw at them.

7. Default Re: Alliance Rising comes February!

It takes 6 days to go from having not started the Silent Crusade quest line to receiving the medal that allows you to purchase shoulderpad scrolls, I went ahead and got mine finished 3/3 and bought a few extras just incase they do remove them and I want to hammer it later on or something. It's really easy with a hyper rock (40 mins on day 1, 18 mins on days 2-6), but takes considerably longer without.

8. Electron
    IGN: ivLanaka
    Level: 209
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Seamuffin
    Alliance: Dominion
    Farm: AussieWorld
    australia

is alliance patch the same as union patch?

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No.