Many people don't know that refreshing your network setting swill also improve game play, I am going to make a walk-through to show people how to create a flush.bat file that will refresh their network settings which will help you out in the long run.

Step 1: Click on the “Start” menu and go to “All Programs”. Go to “Accessories” and open “Notepad”.

Step 2: In Notepad, copy & paste the following commands which will be run to refresh a computer’s network settings.

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew

They should be lined up in notepad exactly how you see it above.

The “release” switch will release your current IP address settings. The “flushdns” switch will flush the DNS resolver cache. The “renew” switch will renew your IP address settings.

Step 3: Now click on the “File” menu and select “Save As”. Change the “Save As Type” field to “All Files” located near the bottom of the window. Now enter a “File Name” such as “Flush.bat” without the quotes. It is important that you put the .bat extension on the end of the file name or you will not be able to execute it as a batch file. Choose a “Save In” location and click the “Save” button to save it.

I normally keep mine saved to Desktop for easy access.

Hope this helps so enjoy.