IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Question

Okay, I'll state something more obvious (by the way do you really think I don't know what I said was obvious?)

Why are we arguing about semantics when really these words are just defined by human beings who have more power than we do?

>>>I see semantics argument, ie, definitions of words are being argued upon.

>>>I post definitions on words in question.

>>>Problem solved.

Or in another case you come barging in with a THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS and follow up with "my definitions are useless."

Okay. Then look them up at Wikipedia. I could care less about what source I used as my point was made.

2. Default Re: Question

Oh silly Corn. Don't you realize a trap when a question is posed on whether two girls making out would be considered anything other than a lesbian relationship? :P

3. Default Re: Question

The thing is (to me anyway) they can still be straight because what attracted them to the transgendered individual might have been their image and not whats in their pants.

Of course if the person has to think about the image and the genitalia then i guess they are free to experiment, or their identity is up to them afterwards.