Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Dark Tower Series

Lol at the picture, that's awesome.
    The books are definitely worth sticking with. I read every single one and loved every minute of it, the way it all fits together and the unrelenting action, especially in the last few novels, vampires, cyborgs, tunnel monsters and all sorts of crazy pomegranate. And if you are a fan of Stephen Kings works, the way it fits in and connects with all his other works is just amazing (such as a crossover with Salems Lot, The Stand, The Shining, Carrie, Insomnia, Rose Madder and so much more)

I won't lie, the story is weird. very very weird, but it's awesome in its own way. The only part of the series i didn't like was Book 4 (Wizard and Glass) which is all one big flashback before the events of the series and it's a bit boring really, but it's worth it.

and regarding Detta Holmes:
    Spoiler

3. Default Re: The Dark Tower Series

Great series. Wolves of the Calla was my favorite book. Razmos summed everything up pretty well.

4. Default Re: The Dark Tower Series

I'm mid-way through book 3 now, and I don't quite hate her anymore. I think she'd be a huge barrier to the planned movie(s), though - I can imagine some SERIOUS backlash in response to her. I had a hearty lol @ the little robots though. Poor snake