1. Default Demon Slayer + Temple of Time quest

Do DS have to do anything special to complete the TT quests? My friends finished oblivion3 and none of them can get the oblivion 4 quest. I've seen KMS videos where DS have gone PB so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if DS have to do something special. Right now they're completing the entire DS storyline in hopes in activates the obliv4 quest.

Some non-DS did their TT quests with them and they got the quest so I know it's not a problem in general.

New info: One of them just finished the entire storyline quest and they still can't get obliv4 quest to pop up.

2. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

im would be there if a dodo would spawn, oh and ToT quest are lvl required so what lvl is ur friend?

3. Default

162, 200, 200 so it should be fine. Obliv quests are 155 or 160 anyway [according to hs.net]

My friend might not have actually finished the storyline, there seems to be a lot of hidden ones or something.

4. Default

Dammit ninja'd.

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

well i did every single low lvl storyline quest and it ended at getting a picture of orca after reading puppeteers diary

6. Default

My questline stopped after Von Leon suggesting to check things out at ToT, not sure if that's a general DS questline or just a DS + LHC thing because I was training there when I got the quest.