Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Some of you seem to be reading this wrong, not all, just some. Time-limited classes, as in they are not being removed for revamps, they are being made to only be available during certain times of the year. Just to clarify for the few that didn't get it. This, they have never done before in GMS, though they have removed classes for changes.

This is most likely just to make players play on the originals classes more than making classes that were specifically made to be somewhat stronger than the others. Which isn't really a problem where DB and Canon Shooter are concerned, so I guess that might not be the real reason.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I could totally understand that if it weren't for the fact that Mercedes is the only one that's obscenely stronger than the older classes. Where as DB, Cannoneer, and DS were all nerfed to be average / subpar.

3. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

I totally agree with this, I'm guessing they are getting tired of changing the patch that comes from kms each time to allow for all character creation and so they will just copy paste it from now
    does this mean no cwpq fix? I hope not.

4. Default

I guess I should make a DB mule in case I ever want to play one.

5. Default

To be honest, I'm surprised they bothered doing it this long.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Why do I have a feeling that this was only done so that they dont need to re-design the char. select buttons when Phantom comes?
    Last edited by Satellite; 2012-01-21 at 10:12 AM.

7. Default

They're going to have to do it eventually, given that they state in the notice itself that they're going to re-enable them.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

hahaohwow.jpg

They also state in the update notes that they will bring back CWKPQ.
    Don't hold your breath.

9. Default

I thought for a second that they were dropping the stupidity that is separate CS inventories when I saw the cut off thread name. Boohoo.

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Yep but at that point kMS will have designed the character select.

11. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Nexon Korea does a lot of things, assuming Nexon Japan does have in house devs as well (since they can just easily fly over), Nexon Korea should have the time to modify the character creation screen to include Phantom and all the rest.

12. Default

Implying that kMS wasn't going to be the one re-designing it in the first place

13. Default

I'm actually happy they are doing this, I liked the KMS version of classes.

14. Default

ITT:People call NEXON lazy because they remove classes/characters from the new character screen lolwut..

15. Default

KMS limited dual bladers back then, but GMS didn't. That means that the character selection screen is different, so GMS had to make a custom one. Whenever newer classes appear, those custom screens have to be remade more and more... So, they'd have to make a custom one where ALL options are included. But KMS doesn't have it. Since it has to be made out of scratch, I'm betting they said "pineapple this pomegranate", and followed KMS's copy-paste ways.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Question for KMS players:
    If I just create a char of those classes now, and not log on it at all, will I be able to do the entire tutorial/creation cutscene after the classes are limited? Or do I need to get it to 10 now?

17. Default

That will work. The only thing they're removing is the ability to create them lol.

18. Default

I find that really sad. What will the art designers do now? Obviously not design stuff ingame! *gasp*

Now what will they spend their time on?

19. Default

Next patch Purple Zakum.

20. Default

Fanservice?