Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Since a Mechanic with 999k siege mode is > than a mercedes with 999k x 2 hurricane.

Why is it that no one in kms, has gone about making a mechanics to solo bosses with 999k x 6 siege mode all the way.

Seriously curious.

Similarly for GMS.

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Siege mode its weak ass (% wise) compared to the mercedes hurricane i guess?

3. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

pretty sure its cause a mech takes FOREVER to move its robot, while mercedes can just hop around

4. Default

Because its easier to get 999,999 on a Mercedes due to the fact that they have more potentialable items, More Watt availability, and MUCH better self-buffs than a Mechanic has.

+The robot is slow as molasses, as opposed to Mercedes is quick as lightning.

5. Default

Isn't Siege Mode 3rd job like 100% a bullet with a delay of 720 ms and Ishtar's Ring is 110x2 with a higher critical chance and a probably faster delay?

6. Default

I mean imagine a 999k siege mode mech soloing chaos zakum or chaos horntail or even the empress as compared to a mercedes?

7. Default

Well isnt siege mode 100% crit with imba delay of 60 ms? or is it 120 ms?

8. Default

The point is that Mechs simply do not have enough useful buffs on their own to completly hit 999,999 per hit with siege mode, combine that with their hard-to find equips (Pirates are one of the hardest to get godly% equips for), The fact that they are slow, and that a Dual-Bowgun can achieve much higher att fully scrolled than a gun can, Mechanics are simply the worse choice in this situation.

9. Default

What about those decent CO, decent bless decent SI thing and that 1.5x blue attack buff - not sure what is it called.

10. Default

CO isn't all that helpful in terms of getting more damage. One bonus skill point isn't a lot. I don't think Siege Mode will be effected by SI and Bless could work but not by a lot to get that 999k, even with the attack buff.

11. Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVX3N...eature=related

ok I mean kms can easily come up with a 300k+ range mech since they can fund a 500k + range merc.

Anyway with 18x k range one can do 470k + crits at siege mode, so a 360k + range can easily do 999k x 6 siege modes.

12. Default

Again, As i mentioned before, its is ALOT harder to get a higher range for a Mech than it is a Merc, The damage multipliers for Watt are much different for each of those classes. 500% dex for a Merc is enough because the damage multipliers are different, But you might need 600-700% for a Mech to get even 360k Range. Thats what im trying to tell you. Merc are better because they have more buffs/better multipliers/more equips

13. Default

yup, anyway that mech is considered somewhat funded in tms to be able to wash to 90k+ hp.

14. Default

I guess. GMS/KMS removed the ability to HP wash so thats really not applicable anymore sadly.

15. Default

well maybe the dbs that solo-ed empress will be able to do a 999k phantom blow soon.

16. Default

That's ChinaMS, not KoreaMS. I don't know what happens or what they have in that server and CMS doesn't even have Union.

17. Default

Meh. I dont see the appeal in wasting thousands of dollars just to hit the same damage infintely.

18. Default

No, that's TMS, thailand ms or taiwan ms, I believe

19. Default

Yup I agree to a large extent, but prolly these people would have their equips free from merchanting on mts.

20. Default

I forgot those existed.