1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No

Ring upgraded moments after posting this. Still can't get the box.

2. Default

This marks the 3rd Evo Ring that I won't be able to get on my character. It sucks to be selectively blocked from playing Maple whenever these come out.

3. Default

IKR! I am no longer able to get on during weekdays so I can only get a level 6 one, possibly level 7, which probably means no cool effect.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I logged off before I got level 1 on my FM Mule last night, so no ring.
    Logged on FM Mule today. Got level 0 Ring AND Upgrade box, thus letting me get level 2 ring today.

Seems like if you logged off on a character before it got level 1 Ring, you can get level 1 again and get the upgrade box today.

5. Default

Will that work if you drop your ring? If so, maybe I can get a level 10 one that way.

6. Neutron
    IGN: DarkXDaisuke
    Server: Scania
    Level: 172
    Job: NightLord
    Guild: Conundrum
    Alliance: Noble
    usa

there are 11 more days to do this so good luck fixing your ms O.o
    I'm doing this on like all my characters so that's 10 hours of wait time gawd this is going to be a pain...

7. Default

I can sort-of confirm these results. I have intentionally logged-off a character after receiving a Level 0 Ring and logged back on to get both the Level 0 Ring and a Box. But I have only done that once, I tried to replicate the results a second time but could only get the Level 0 Ring. I'll be back in an hour or three to see if I can replicate the 0 and Box on other characters.

8. Default

I went from 0-2 on 3 characters because the first night I just kept D/C so had to give up. I tried again on day two and was able to do the ring and box.