Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Lol You have more then enough time to farm rings..I find it funny that they jumped on this ASAP, but its kinda to late. Especially for the people that knew about it before all the basilers did Basilers ruin everything ! why report ... get free charm :/

2. Default

Holy crap, I love you

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow that is so f'ucking lame. Guess I'm not getting to play for the rest of the day.

4. Default

at 174 I get around .4 I think, but still, that's like 10% just for charging an evo ring

5. Default

Still not bad.

One thing I actually like about the Legend events is that they do give a really sizable amount of experience.
    My Mercedes/Cannoneer/Slayer all were leveling like crazy as it was, but to get an extra 10% just for turning in a quest was nuts.

6. Default

It's that they're trying to give out the hot time compensation again for Scania.. otherwise it'd pretty stupid to have another unsheduled server maintenance just for some free random nx items. Hopefully they get the boxes right this time, I really want to get my Demon Slayer hat already!

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So you just sell the statue to the npc and rebuy it? I don't get how that works exactly, but it sounds like a great exp gatherer.

8. Default

inb4 banned

9. Default

Sell the statue(s), redo the quest to gain a new one and then rebuy the other one(s) I guess. Didn't really know about this, pretty cool extra exp. :P

10. Default

Can it be done an infinite amount of times, or is it set at 11/12?

11. Default

I think the "buy back" section of NPC stores are capped at 12 slots or something.

12. Default

I don't recall that being there.

13. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

re-buy is capped at 10 slots

14. Default

Don't recall what, the buy back tab? Or "rebuy", whatever it's called?

15. Default

The supposed cap on it. I've used it as storage before.. ..in KMS.

16. Default

Knew it was capped off at something, since I hit it quite a bit when I was crafting lv40 gear for my DS before it came out, but didn't know at what. Thanks.

@Locked- It's definitely there in gMS, lol.

17. Default

pineappleing nexon being nexon..... Of all the things that need fixing, this is the least important.

18. Default

Might be a GMS thing then. I hit the "cap" on it all the time after my monster park runs. :< And then it just starts deleting whatever the oldest item in there is.

19. Default

I think I might have never noticed it, or forgot about it.

That seems depressing anyway.